IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Drinker looking for more drinkers
9/7/09, 5:29 PM   #51
Re: Drinker looking for more drinkers
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALDEAL View Post
Sorry we couldn't make it to cap off the nights festivities. The wife was still nursing her "injuries" sustained on Saturday night during her ill-fated attempt to become beer pong AND flippy cup champion in one night! Hope everyone had fun and stayed safe!

You'll have to tell her you cant expect to wallow with pigs in the mud one day,then soar with eagles the next!!

9/7/09, 6:54 PM   #52
LittleRube

Speaking of drinkers...Aero I have 6 cases that will be in route tomorrow. Will that get us through the weekend?
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRube View Post
Speaking of drinkers...Aero I have 6 cases that will be in route tomorrow. Will that get us through the weekend?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yuengling that is
Posted via Mobile Device

9/7/09, 8:55 PM   #53
v8j

I hate labor day it means open wheel racing and out door drinking are coming to an end

9/7/09, 10:04 PM   #54
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRube View Post
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Yuengling that is
Posted via Mobile Device

What are you going to drink
That should get us though til my next delivery on the 18th

PS Jerry where were you for the after Party.The rest of the family made it across the parking lot

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Drinker looking for more drinkers