IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #21 9/1/09 11:26 PM
Jerry, I won't be able to attend, but I will certainly be there in spirit. Have a great end-of-season festivity. Perhaps next year we can have tee shirts made up to commemorate this glorious occasion.

Frank Daigh
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #22 9/1/09 11:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I would like to join in but I am on a limited budget. I just can't keep up with you guys breaking out the brand names like Bud and Miller. Don't get me started about the mega drinkers ruining everything by indulging in Sam Adams, Stella and Corona.

Do you think somebody could start a spec drinking series? Drinks would be limited to Natural Light, Keystone Light, PBR or Milwaukees Best. Who's with me? "

Rob Hoffman

Rob I quit drinking but I think just like I stated about an Indiana sprint spec series that a spec drinking series could cost just as much. What I have found from experience the cheaper the beer the worse the headache. So more than likely you would have to miss work the next day. Or if you did make it to work your productivity would be much worse after a spec beer night. Also co workers would not want to be around you from worse gas problems from the spec beers. So I really do not think that you are saving any money.

P.S. This is not a slam against the low budget racer or anyone just having fun. I consider our team one of the low budget teams. Remember this is all in fun.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #23 9/1/09 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by SprintManDave:
I would love to join you and Mowerman, but I would have to find someone to drive me to Kokomo and back on Sunday night.
I think Mr Burton may be heading that way this Sunday

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #24 9/1/09 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by riskybrisky5:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I would like to join in but I am on a limited budget. I just can't keep up with you guys breaking out the brand names like Bud and Miller. Don't get me started about the mega drinkers ruining everything by indulging in Sam Adams, Stella and Corona.

Do you think somebody could start a spec drinking series? Drinks would be limited to Natural Light, Keystone Light, PBR or Milwaukees Best. Who's with me? "

Rob Hoffman

Rob I quit drinking but I think just like I stated about an Indiana sprint spec series that a spec drinking series could cost just as much. What I have found from experience the cheaper the beer the worse the headache. So more than likely you would have to miss work the next day. Or if you did make it to work your productivity would be much worse after a spec beer night. Also co workers would not want to be around you from worse gas problems from the spec beers. So I really do not think that you are saving any money.

P.S. This is not a slam against the low budget racer or anyone just having fun. I consider our team one of the low budget teams. Remember this is all in fun.
This post was just for fun, responses like this is what I was lokking for. What ever you do this weekend have fun and be safe.

(Just trying to lighten things up a little, I guees you could call it a K.O. moment.)

Jerry
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #25 9/2/09 8:53 AM
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
I am a good drinker looking for more drinkers to drink with Sunday night after the races, if you can help me finish the season in style please contact my agent and he will see to it we have a good time. Mowerman is my agent so please contact him as soon as possible, Areo will handle the overflow.

Jerry
This somewhat scares me when you say, and I quote,"he will see to it we have a good time".

I consider myself a good drinker, and if your agent would like to contact my agent, there is always that slight chance (100%) that I may be available to exchange pleasantries over a few barley and hop containing products.
I pay my own entry fee and use my own Hans Device. See you at the races.
Pine (Offline)
  #26 9/2/09 9:19 AM
Aero, you better bring your "A" game, it looks like you have some competition this weekend...
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #27 9/2/09 9:47 AM
Originally Posted by Racerrob:
I would like to join in but I am on a limited budget. I just can't keep up with you guys breaking out the brand names like Bud and Miller. Don't get me started about the mega drinkers ruining everything by indulging in Sam Adams, Stella and Corona.

Do you think somebody could start a spec drinking series? Drinks would be limited to Natural Light, Keystone Light, PBR or Milwaukees Best. Who's with me?

Rob Hoffman
Rob, where you drinking, i mean racing at this weekend?
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #28 9/2/09 10:41 AM
I hope Aero is well stocked up on that Pennsylvania beer,Dingaling,just in case I am thirsty on Sunday night.

Our Australian friend Jeremy is flying home on Monday,so hopefully Aero will pour a couple down his throat.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #29 9/2/09 1:09 PM
Originally Posted by Racerrob:
I would like to join in but I am on a limited budget. I just can't keep up with you guys breaking out the brand names like Bud and Miller. Don't get me started about the mega drinkers ruining everything by indulging in Sam Adams, Stella and Corona.

Do you think somebody could start a spec drinking series? Drinks would be limited to Natural Light, Keystone Light, PBR or Milwaukees Best. Who's with me?

Rob Hoffman
Rob,

I understand that limited budget. Like an old friend once said, "I drink whatever is on sale".!

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Racerrob (Offline)
  #30 9/2/09 1:19 PM
The 69 car will not be racing this weekend as multiple team members will be attending the Easy Rider Bike Rodeo in Chilicothe, OH this weekend. My wife is not anywhere near that understanding to allow me to attend that function so I thought I might spectate at Lawrenceburg Saturday night. I can almost afford the $1.50 Buds but I heard there is some kind of tax to sit in Section A. It was 50% or something like that and a cute girl comes by to collect it. I really need to get out of the pits more!

Rob Hoffman