IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racegal (Offline)
  #31 5/22/09 11:05 PM
Thanks for the updates!! Great job Dave and Shane!!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Pine (Offline)
  #32 5/23/09 12:28 AM
Great job to Shane, Blake and CREW. Shane, you definitely have the talent to make it happen, whether its Sprints, Midgets or Champ Cars.
agar (Offline)
  #33 5/23/09 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by kylecumminsfan:
what happen to levi?
Crashed Early on
mayor31 (Offline)
  #34 5/23/09 1:05 AM
Congrats to Shane and the whole crew. After having everything stolen just 2 months ago and to piece some stuff together from what They found from that damn thief and just getting the motor last night great job guys....
young oltimer
  #35 5/23/09 6:42 AM
Great job to Shane and his crew.
sprntr (Offline)
  #36 5/23/09 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by racegal:
I hate this but I have to be gone until about 9 O'Clock (Ten your time)!! I will definitely stop for the milk on my way home!
Thank you for the updates miledirt!!
Susan, who would be there too, but I live 650 miles away and I have to work at 6AM!! Seems late in comparison!!
Go Dave Darland!!!!!!!!!
Susan,

Your Brother said to say HI!.

Steiny
sprint38racer (Offline)
  #37 5/23/09 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
I had heard that Larry Gates was going to be in a champ car with a Jones powerplant. Anybody hear anything about this deal??

As of early in the week Sam Jones didn't have his engine finished. Buckwheat is only going to drive the car part time I hear, he's got a guy he's going to bring along, I forget the name, I think Lacer is the last name.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Great drive by Shane Friday night, never made a mistake, really a disciplined drive. Congrats to him, know his dad Blake is a proud papa today, taught him well. I was worried that his right rear wouldn't make the distance, but he did not abuse it at all, where Coons was smoking his in the last 15 laps and didn't make it. I see where some people have said this type of race is boring, but I think the stategy and discipline to go fast and make the tires last puts a whole different element to this.
racegal (Offline)
  #38 5/23/09 4:08 PM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
Susan,

Your Brother said to say HI!.

Steiny
THANK YOU!! That is so nice of you!!!! Tell him Hi from me if you see him again! I won't be seeing him until Sprint Week!!
Thank you again! That is so nice to hear!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops