IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hotel near gas city
6/10/18, 6:36 PM   #1
Hotel near gas city
stif racing

Anybody have any idea of decent hotel between Gas City and Montpelier that allows pets? Thought I'd give it a shot on here. Thanks

6/10/18, 7:32 PM   #2
staggerman

Don’t know about pets but Holiday Inn Express, Best Western and Super 8 all off the I-69 exit for Gas City and a mile or so from track.

2 members like this post: PIT CART, stif racing
6/11/18, 7:45 AM   #3
Re: Hotel near gas city
Jonr

When I watched it rain during midget week instead of being at Gas City, I was in Marion. It is a little larger town and had more motel and food options. Like the other poster, I have no idea about pets. Looked like a brand new Holiday Inn Express just opened in Marion. I stayed at a Comfort Inn for less than the Holiday Inn Express in Gas City.

I picked Marion because it was an easy drive between Montpellier and Gas City. I stayed there two nights for Midget week with no issues.
Last edited by Jonr; 6/11/18 at 7:46 AM. Reason: added content

2 members like this post: stif racing, tirespinner
6/11/18, 12:00 PM   #4
Re: Hotel near gas city
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stif racing View Post
Anybody have any idea of decent hotel between Gas City and Montpelier that allows pets? Thought I'd give it a shot on here. Thanks
The Super 8 that is located at the Gas City exit of I-69, just east of the track on the south side of State Road 22, says it is pet friendly. I would give them a call to make sure before you book.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hotel near gas city