IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ShamrockRacin'48G (Offline)
  #1 9/8/17 1:54 PM
I know this was to be his last season but he was a no show at Smackdown and has not been around....Did he just shut er down early or what?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #2 9/8/17 2:31 PM
Originally Posted by ShamrockRacin'48G:
I know this was to be his last season but he was a no show at Smackdown and has not been around....Did he just shut er down early or what?
JS recent finishes:

7-28-17 Bton 6th
8-18-17 Bton 21th
8-19-17 LPS 3rd

Un-official of course....
3 Likes: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
ShamrockRacin'48G (Offline)
  #3 9/8/17 11:12 PM
Sweet, thx for the response
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #4 9/9/17 7:40 AM
i did overhear Melinda say during smackdown that his business had some orders that had to get finished. the perils of self employment.
Speaking of... how much butt did she and her group kick on their fundraising efforts this year? $30k+ is amazing!
15 Likes: bobO, BrentTFunk, Eatin Dirt, fish, GRAYBEARD, HARFprez, i love dirt track racing, ISF, jim goerge, PIT CART, rapid robert, superstock30, TBONE, tirespinner, Wayne Davis
Copperhead (Offline)
  #5 9/9/17 5:15 PM
Does anyone know where or if Jon will be racing next Saturday (9/16)? The Haubstadt Hustler, LPS, or??? Hoping to see him race, and that will be my best chance.
RR>LR=LTO (Offline)
  #6 9/9/17 10:23 PM
Terre Haute and Haubstadt next weekend.

People will more readily accept your ideas if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first! :thumb

When arguing with a woman: You must first throw out logic and common sense.
Benjamin Franklin :headbang
6 Likes: Copperhead, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, oppweld, Simon_says17, tirespinner
Copperhead (Offline)
  #7 9/10/17 5:14 AM
Originally Posted by RR>LR=LTO:
Terre Haute and Haubstadt next weekend.
Sounds like we're Haubstadt bound. Thanks!
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #8 9/11/17 10:53 AM
Jon was not a no show at Smackdown this year. He was in attendance but as a fan and supporter of the awesome Kick It For Kids Cancer fundraiser. He participated in the kick ball game and I personally talked to him several times on the grounds. I admit it would have been nice to see him race at Smackdown but he has to do what he has to do. Hopefully we will get to see him tighten those belts one more time and Park It in victory lane!