IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > brownstown and Gascity
7/15/10, 9:57 PM   #1
brownstown and Gascity
jason_rc_racing

i hope jiggs and the boys from gas city seen the race. they elected not to rework the track because rain was moving in, and i think for those that seen the race, just seen one of the best races of the year. Short said it pretty well , dry and slick and you could race low middle and high, a track like this takes talent. i would rather have dust in my beer, than see 20 cars nose to tail.

jason

4 members like this post: bigq11, boiler, jim goerge
7/15/10, 10:33 PM   #2
Re: brownstown and Gascity
BigD

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 39

Feature was allright but the B and Heats were horrible hope USAC Dont Ever go back, all the talk about a good track. Track went dry slick after the 1st hotlap session. I will never go back.

7/16/10, 1:20 AM   #3
David Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
Feature was allright but the B and Heats were horrible hope USAC Dont Ever go back, all the talk about a good track. Track went dry slick after the 1st hotlap session. I will never go back.
If you don't like to see 4 wide racing,witch track do you think is so great?

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, Wingman
7/16/10, 1:43 AM   #4
fasterthanu

The B and the heats were horrible??? Are you fu&^%n serious??? Must not have been at the same race that I was at. In one of the heats, the entire field, except one car, was within contention to win right to the checkered flag, 2 and 3 wide almost every lap. Hell yes I was filthy when I got home, but who cares? Awesome multi-groove racing all night if you ask me. People will ***** no matter what you do, but I'll remember the great racing, not the dirt I had to sash off when I got home.

The same could be said for great sex or great racing... In order to have either, you gotta get a little dirty!

Trent Niflis

3 members like this post: cope42, jim goerge
7/16/10, 7:41 AM   #5
1021gpa

The same could be said for great sex or great racing... In order to have either, you gotta get a little dirty!

Trent Niflis
one of the best sayings i have heard you need to put that on a t shirt

7/16/10, 8:37 AM   #6
chassisman55

If ya wanna see dry slow wing races, try any track in PA. We gotta em.

7/16/10, 9:01 AM   #7
Eatin Dirt

I thought the racing turned out to be better than what I was expecting when I left home. The racing was great, everyone was watching the battle between Windom and Stanbrough and then here comes Brady. WOW! Sounds like the weather forcast has changed and we will be in for another great night of racing at Bloomington. Heading that way at about 2:30. Be safe everyone. Bob Bressert

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/16/10, 9:09 AM   #8
JordanBlanton

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterthanu View Post

Trent Niflis

7/17/10, 2:52 PM   #9
Half fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
i hope your feeling better now ....cause you musta been in the sun too long or fell and hit your head

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > brownstown and Gascity