IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Car owners!
4/18/11, 11:09 AM   #11
Re: Car owners!
terrehautian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
I know your brain dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I am so brain dead, explain to me how car owners made money? Yes, they saved money by not having to spend money on gas, tires, etc. but do not see how they made money. So explain to us in your infinite wisdom, o master of racing, how they made money.

3 members like this post: mowerman, PAW, ThrottleHead
4/18/11, 11:27 AM   #12
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrehautian View Post
If I am so brain dead, explain to me how car owners made money? Yes, they saved money by not having to spend money on gas, tires, etc. but do not see how they made money. So explain to us in your infinite wisdom, o master of racing, how they made money.
Just guessing, but I think he is being sarcastic? Only he know for sure though - or does he?

3 members like this post: mowerman, SUPERDUKE, terrehautian
4/18/11, 12:01 PM   #13
SPRINTCAR

Duke, are you a hairless head kabob?

1 member likes this post: mowerman
4/18/11, 7:00 PM   #14
SUPERDUKE
Banned

For all you stupid people and that seems like a lot on here! The only car owners that make money are the ones with a surgar daddie paying all the bills! Ask a car owner what it cost too run his car? If you win a $1000 race driver gets 40 or 50% to drive so now he has $600 or $500 buying 2 tires fuel pit passes food gas and wear and tear on car he's lost only a couple hundred!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about it all you race fans that never owned a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 member likes this post: Need For Speed
4/18/11, 7:06 PM   #15
terrehautian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
For all you stupid people and that seems like a lot on here! The only car owners that make money are the ones with a surgar daddie paying all the bills! Ask a car owner what it cost too run his car? If you win a $1000 race driver gets 40 or 50% to drive so now he has $600 or $5oo buying 2 tires fule pit pass's food gas and wear and tear on car hes lost only a couple hundred!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about it all you race fans that never owned a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, but that still doesn't answer the question, how did car owners make money when they didn't run! No money coming in and no money spent does not equal making money. Shoot some owners probably lost some money last weekend doing repairs.
Last edited by terrehautian; 4/18/11 at 7:07 PM.

4/18/11, 11:37 PM   #16
webster7

Dennis...check back in once you remove your la tete from your digestive processors.

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
4/19/11, 9:53 AM   #17
fasterthanu

A penny saved is a penny earned... Thats what my momma said, and no she is not a hairless head kabob. lol

2 members like this post: Need For Speed, SUPERDUKE
4/19/11, 11:41 AM   #18
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterthanu View Post
a penny saved is a penny earned... Thats what my momma said, and no she is not a hairless head kabob. Lol
you got it!

4/19/11, 11:43 AM   #19
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
okay, but that still doesn't answer the question, how did car owners make money when they didn't run! No money coming in and no money spent does not equal making money. Shoot some owners probably lost some money last weekend doing repairs.
you are really stupid!

4/20/11, 11:21 PM   #20
Need For Speed

Quote:
Okay, but that still doesn't answer the question, how did car owners make money when they didn't run! No money coming in and no money spent does not equal making money. Shoot some owners probably lost some money last weekend doing repairs.

'terrehautian'> You are a thick headed one..........

Maybe once you become more than just a fan (IF that ever happens), then you -might- understand what Duke is saying......It's 1/2 truth, 1/2 sarcasm.

'cecil98', 'robert gatton', and 'fasterthanu' got it. Too bad Duke's humor seems to have went over the rest of you people's heads.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Car owners!