IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #11 8/23/15 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
If we have no family or official report. Then don't report it. That was Bills rule.

I see Jacob Wilson Quashing rumors on FB and twitter now.

Please keep it to official and documented sources.
And Prayers for Justin!
While you're right about Bill's rule on this, Chuck, nobody has said anything that wasn't in the IndyCar report that was released a hour ago. Thoughts and prayers from all racing fans that this will turn for the better.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, fish, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 8/23/15 10:51 PM
OK guys, just didn't want a rumor mill started. Sorry HAR59

Charles Nungester
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #13 8/23/15 11:54 PM
Absolutely awful incident. Hoping for the best for Justin.
davidm (Offline)
  #14 8/24/15 8:46 AM
Praying for Justin and his family.

Pennsylvania has been hit hard by racing tragedies these past several weeks.
racerjim2 (Offline)
  #15 8/24/15 1:06 PM
Is Jacob Wilson and Justin related? I always thought Jacob was one of the best out there. Smart kid.
wright59 (Offline)
  #16 8/24/15 2:00 PM
Brothers and he didn't race in the US very long, short stint in indy cars. My mistake on that, it was Stephan, regardless prayers sent.
kasey2020 (Offline)
  #17 8/24/15 2:21 PM
I didn't think Jacob Wilson was related to Justin Wilson. Isn't Justin's brother named Stefan??
ronmil (Offline)
  #18 8/24/15 3:35 PM
Originally Posted by kasey2020:
I didn't think Jacob Wilson was related to Justin Wilson. Isn't Justin's brother named Stefan??
Justin's brother is Stefan...

Ron Miller
ronmil (Offline)
  #19 8/24/15 3:39 PM
Justin Wilson had a local connection. He drove the Dad's Root Beer car owned by Dreyer and Reinbold and sponsored by Hedinger Beverage Company in Jasper, IN. News and sportscaster Walt Ferber at WITZ in Jasper mentioned the local connection. I remember Walt having him on his radio program when he drove for Dad's Root Beer.

Ron Miller
TQ29m (Online)
  #20 8/24/15 7:31 PM
If it's OK to post, I'm sure a lot of people have read it by now, but Tony Stewart has sent an airplane to pick up Justin's parents, so they can be with him. Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
2 Likes: hoscalecody, i love dirt track racing