IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 5 14 LPS Sciscoe wins video
5/15/11, 1:46 PM   #1
5 14 LPS Sciscoe wins video
D.O.

5/15/11, 3:49 PM   #2
Re: 5 14 LPS Sciscoe wins video
cshuman

Pretty awesome track, and tight racing everywhere, good job Mr Spiker. Oh and thanks for keeping the video on the flagstand at the checkers, I was pretty sure I got Coons at the line...

5/15/11, 5:44 PM   #3
bigpimpin35

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
Pretty awesome track, and tight racing everywhere, good job Mr Spiker. Oh and thanks for keeping the video on the flagstand at the checkers, I was pretty sure I got Coons at the line...
Looks to me like you did..

5/15/11, 8:14 PM   #4
Jake

Also, thanks for keeping the camera on Fitz, while he had the lead for a lap and a half before the caution came out.(then got put back behind Sciscoe)
Last edited by Jake; 5/15/11 at 8:16 PM.

1 member likes this post: cope42
5/15/11, 8:28 PM   #5
Kirk Spridgeon

Actually, it looked like the correct call per the video. He took the lead just after a lap had been completed, led the next lap, but not everyone completed it as the caution came out for cars turned around in Turn 4 before everyone finished that lap. Bad break, but correct call. Track looked amazing. Looking forward to more of the same...

1 member likes this post: agar
5/15/11, 9:25 PM   #6
Tim Watson

Never been to Put. but after watching that video i think i need to find a way to check that place out. Wide racey track with plenty of room from top to bottom to run on, i bet the Midget Week show will be pretty wild.

5/15/11, 9:56 PM   #7
Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon View Post
Actually, it looked like the correct call per the video. He took the lead just after a lap had been completed, led the next lap, but not everyone completed it as the caution came out for cars turned around in Turn 4 before everyone finished that lap. Bad break, but correct call. Track looked amazing. Looking forward to more of the same...
They must not utilize split-yellows there huh? I thought everyone used that system, where the cars that had crossed the start/finish revert to that lap, and the cars that hadn't revert to their previous lap.

5/15/11, 10:47 PM   #8
The Riz

track look great....wish I had gone!

5/16/11, 12:39 AM   #9
cshuman

Jake, I am fairly certain they don't use split yellows, why? I have no idea.... but aside from kokomo who uses transponders, I think scoring around these parts is often questionable...
Posted via Mobile Device

5/16/11, 5:29 AM   #10
Drtchsr

Race Count This Year: 34
Race Count Last Year: 53

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 5 14 LPS Sciscoe wins video