IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > chevy sb2.2 headed motor
9/6/13, 6:20 PM   #1
chevy sb2.2 headed motor
jon289

Engine - 7500$ i'll also take offers on the engine
- chevy rodeck block originaly built by gearte but now built by M&M competition engines in indianapolis
- barnes 3 stage dry sump pump with feed to partially fill valve cover to cut down on valve train harmonics
- custom engler injection thats one off has the choice of either 4 or 8 nozzles, motor will come with S,C, and the high speed valves as they are set for the motor
- tru flow full stainless header with costal muffler
- cylinder head is a ex nascar sb2.2 high port head with bolt in rocker girdle, and oil jets for valve guides and stems
- vertex Mag built by MagTech of indianapolis
- 410 water pump crank driven off front of the motor, also has 3 head bypass's to not create hot spots in the head
- i have dyno sheets and the lines for 4 to 8 nozzles, tim engler dyno'd the engine
engine is very strong! only know of a few of these head combos and the ones running are lightening fast as this one was.
the car unofficially broke the track record at angola in 2009 so i know its a fast peice.

i'm sending this engine with the radiator also and lines as well as the power steering pump, and fuel pump, and fuel valves s,c,high speed. has bolt in rocker arm girdle that's oil fed with jets to shoot and keep each valve stem cool and take out harmonics, I need this motor gone ASAP!!! need the money for next venture contact me by call or txt 317-840-0144

9/13/13, 8:17 PM   #2
Re: chevy sb2.2 headed motor
jon289

Sold

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > chevy sb2.2 headed motor