IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PPV Question - FloRacing DirtVision
3/18/19, 7:18 AM   #1
PPV Question - FloRacing DirtVision
miledirt

I bought the year with FloRacing for USAC
Anyone know how quickly they have a live race up for On Demand later? Working Saturday and hoping to watch Memphis Silver Crown later that evening. DirtVision's vault, though free, races usually aren't up for 5,6 days later

3/18/19, 10:23 AM   #2
Re: PPV Question - FloRacing DirtVision
Stealth87

Although I cannot confirm for sure. I can tell you that I watched the Shamrock classic early the very next morning. It was unedited and about 8 hours long, but it was nice to have it available so quickly.

2 members like this post: ISF, miledirt
3/18/19, 10:36 AM   #3
Nate

They're usually on within the next 24 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if you can watch it Saturday night when you get home.

1 member likes this post: miledirt
3/18/19, 6:39 PM   #4
RockinRy

Race Count This Year: 12

I bought FloRacing for the year as well but also bought Dirtvision's 39 bucks a month in February and was shocked that I can't watch replays the next day and had to wait a week. I'm gonna switch that to SpeedShift one of the best parts of Speedshift is when the wife starts nagging I can hit pause and come right back to where I was and watch it. Plus replays are up right away.
As for FloRacing the replays have been up early in the morning including the USAC/CRA and West Coast 360 races.

1 member likes this post: miledirt
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PPV Question - FloRacing DirtVision