IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Waynesfield(Ohio) schedule changes??
6/9/09, 12:24 AM   #1
Waynesfield(Ohio) schedule changes??
skinnykenny

Findlay, OH- June 8, 2009- This is set the record straight about Waynesfield Raceway Park. I have never said I was going to close the track, I said I might need to make some changes to the schedule and I did that. This change was not because of a low car count one time. The track ran 2 NRA shows which were both great shows. The NRA drivers and staff did their job with perfection; the problem is no more people came to see those shows than we get for a non-santioned show. We did cut the NRA from out schedule for that reason only. The 360 sprints will still run this Saturday the 13th for $1000 to win. The show on the 4th of July was taken off of the schedule to give my people a weekend off. The 360 show on the 25th of July was taken off because there is a NRA show at KC Speedway that night. All I am trying to do is cooperate with everyone to bring you great fans a good show. As for speedweeks IT IS ON! We never said we were dropping it. We did say we were dropping the 360s and replacing them with trucks and stocks. I don't understand what gives someone not associated with the track the right to say something like that without checking it out first. Stock cars; you are not being dropped from the schedule, you have just been moved a couple times. If you count the dates, you will find you have 1 more date by the end of August. We will still run in September and October. That part of our schedule will be out later. In conclusion, I want to thank all of the great fans who are coming out to WRP every week to support us. We try to prepare a good track for you to watch the race on and get you out at a good early time. Again, I want to thank you, one and all for your support. If you like what you see tell a friend, if you don't, tell me! Thanks Dean Miracle

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Waynesfield(Ohio) schedule changes??