IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DHayes818 (Offline)
  #1 1/29/11 7:21 PM
I'm wondering about Bryan Clauson's plans for 2011. Will he be racing USAC Sprints this year, or strictly the Indy Light series? And if he races USAC, which car will he be in since he has left the 2B ?
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #2 1/29/11 7:48 PM
He said today at the circle track expo that he was running all 3 USAC series and the INDY Lights
JstAbvVMC (Offline)
  #3 1/29/11 8:29 PM
Bryan will be running all three USAC Divisions as well as the Indy Lights six race deal. I believe he posted that he has over one hundred races scheduled for the 2011 season and possibly more. He just got home from Phoenix and a two day test with his Sam Schmidt Indy Lights Team. You can get the latest info on Bryan's activities by following him on FaceBook. Send him a friend request......You will get it updates as they happen.
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #4 1/29/11 8:43 PM
As per Facebook:

"Just recently finished up my preliminary schedule for 2011.... looking at 111 races, spanning 16 different states, and 4 divisions (Midgets, Sprints, Silver Crown, and Indy Lights)... should be enough to keep me busy for a little while anyways "
6 Likes: AustinSprinter, Dalton Dietrich, dirtnonwingfan, JEFFSTOY, jerrydt, Jrp4554