IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Brenda (Offline)
  #1 6/24/13 9:34 PM
Tomorrow you need to make your way to the Miami County Speedway!! Some of your favorite drivers may be driving a 600 non-wing mini sprint. Dave Darland, Bryan Clauson, Russ Gamester, Hunter Schuerenberg, Logan Jarrett, Kevin Thomas Jr., Shane Cottle, Tyler Courtney, Christopher Bell, Dillon Welch, and Rico Abreu. Chaplain Dave Cochran will also be there driving his 600 mini sprint.

It should be a fun time. Hot laps start at 5:30 and racing begins at 6:30. It is $7.00 for adults and $3.00 for children 6-12. Pits are $20.00.

Please come out and join us!

Brenda
6 Likes: Jerry Spencer, KENDALLRACING, racegal, racerfanx2, scottyCbus, Shawn Harper
team3521 (Offline)
  #2 6/24/13 10:10 PM
If I were close enough, I would certainly be there. Sounds like an awesome show. Good luck to all! Have a safe race and a really good time!

Posted via Mobile Device
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #3 6/24/13 11:28 PM
We had planned to run this race but something came up at Kokomo a couple weeks ago.

31 North past the air base continue North past the State Police post (on the left. West side of 31) Just past the post turn right (East) go about a mile and a half track is on the right.

Good people, priced right and the sprint car drivers will have there hands full as the drivers at Peru (Miami County) are top notch drivers.

Josh started at Peru and Camden when he was 12 years old, best racing you could have ask for and the friends we made there are forever in our thoughts, good ones at that.

If you have a little one and you are thinking about going into racing this is the place to start, dirt, wing, non wing and not much B.S. how could you go wrong.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon/Colescotts Mobil-1
HARFprez (Offline)
  #4 6/25/13 7:20 AM
How is it fair to let Chaplain Dave race with all these other drivers? Doesn't he work with a higher authority? bob
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #5 6/25/13 4:56 PM
Originally Posted by HARFprez:
How is it fair to let Chaplain Dave race with all these other drivers? Doesn't he work with a higher authority? bob
Bob it is a fair race right? so that makes it fair.

Sun is out and it is hot, perfect night to be at Miami County fairgrounds, place reminds us of the old Kokomo Speedway.

Good luck to everyone and please everybody be safe.

Jerry #66j
micro94 (Offline)
  #6 6/25/13 5:49 PM
It is a pretty cool place. Nice people and top notch micro racers. The sprint car guys are definetely gona have their hands full. Started there myself. Not to many tracks you see anymore that have a covered grandstand either. That I always thought was cool.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #7 6/25/13 8:16 PM
Any updates?

Jerry #66j
3 Likes: 5JMOFFATTFAN!, BrandonT30, racegal
weirracing (Offline)
  #8 6/25/13 10:51 PM
Any updates did they get it in before the rain hit

Posted via Mobile Device
K-Dawg30 (Offline)
  #9 6/25/13 11:20 PM