IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
buddhajoe (Offline)
  #81 5/12/14 2:45 AM
Wow I wish people new the truth and the bad part people are saying this was justified is terrible No one deserves what happened
RGraves (Offline)
  #82 5/12/14 7:58 AM
What is the truth? I haven't read anything where somebody said it was justified.
Slider812 (Offline)
  #83 5/12/14 8:49 AM
Originally Posted by RGraves:
What is the truth? I haven't read anything where somebody said it was justified.
I haven't seen any articles posting the official story. I just have a few good buddies in the modified community that witnessed it all.
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #84 5/12/14 1:28 PM
Anybody else ever notice that as the value of the type of race car goes down the number of fights involving participants of said classes goes up ?
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #85 5/12/14 1:33 PM
Oh yea , almost forgot .... God bless and praying for a speedy recovery
dshort36 (Offline)
  #86 5/12/14 2:13 PM
found the following... wishing brian the best .....
This was posted on STLRacing.com

"Stopped by the hospital today and saw Brian. He was in and out from the medication.
Wanted to know what I was doing there! Good sign he recognized me. When he came
to the next time he wanted to know how bad the racecar was (Typical Racer) that's another
good sign. Feisty as ever and wanted to know when he's going home. He's going to be there
for several day's and seem's to be doing as good as can be expected. It was good to see his
Dad (Bill Shaw) and talk with him. He's really lucky that it's not worse than it is.

It's a tragedy to see this happen to anyone, especially at the track and 1 of our racing family
member's
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, Mattvp52, Mud Packer, racephoto1, racing2bwithu2, ronmil