IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Iceman29 (Offline)
  #1 3/5/17 10:52 PM
2016 championship Bailey mini sprint
I've came across a amazing opportunity in racing so I'm doing a complete Mini sprint sell out. Race ready car literally rebuilt and race ready just add fluids. I got it ready for a car show with the intent to race it this year. But I came across a opportunity so I'm going to try and take it. Car is a older Bailey but literally everything besides the chassis has been replaced with in the past 3 years that I've owned it. Car has a fresh rebuilt stock 2006 gsxr 1000. Guhl alcohol. New body new wings. Fresh powder coat. Super Shox single front double adjustable rear. Front brake. Car won 6 out of 11 races last year. New torsion bars in it. Spare front axle. Extra non adjustable shocks. Tons of torsion bars. Extra set of wings (front and back). Extra non full containment seat. Extra radius rods front and back. Bird cages. Brake rotors and caliper. Axles. 2 extra hoods. Sprockets front and back. Front and back bumpers. Chains and breaker. Ported and polished head. Extra cut harness. Spare headers. Couple mufflers. Wheel wrench. Also have 2008 header throttle body ecu and harness. I'm sure I have more stuff just not at my shop right now.

If car doesn't sell I will be racing it as is this year.

Asking $12,000 for everything Mini sprint related in my shop OBO. Also have open trailer that can go with it.

Call or text with questions
Iceman29 (Offline)
  #2 3/5/17 10:55 PM
I'll try to add pictures it's not letting me at the moment
Iceman29 (Offline)
  #3 3/6/17 6:34 PM
Forgot number!!
Stealth87 (Offline)
  #4 3/6/17 6:44 PM
I saw this car win multiple features in 2016. This is a legitimately fast car! Since the original poster is having issues adding pictures, I have included a few current pictures of the car from World of Wheels a few weeks ago