IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JustAddDirt69 (Offline)
  #1 8/24/20 12:46 PM
New here so hopefully it isn't already posted or against the rules. I'm a HUGE fan of FloRacing so thought it would be cool to have a place with daily schedule and discussion.

Nothing until Wednesday....

Wednesday-Aug 26th

7pm 2020 Storm Series at Thunder Hill Speedway
9:30pm 2020 Wednesday Night Championship at Marysville Raceway
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, Jerry Spencer, tirespinner
Rob11 (Offline)
  #2 8/24/20 3:41 PM
I am a fan as well.
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, tirespinner
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #3 8/24/20 7:24 PM
Marysville is a racy little joint from the couple nights I’ve watched on flo this year. Hard to stay up that late tho. I’m a flo backer also. The $ value is nothing short of spectacular
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, Jerry Spencer, tirespinner
Vertigo (Offline)
  #4 8/25/20 1:18 AM
Just signed up in June and very happy with the selection, graphics and announcing. But the Hoosier 100 sure showed the folly of trying to cover 32 cars on a one mile track with ONE camera. Not one frame of footage of the incidents and several were apparently spectacular. Nor did we see Kyle Larson tearing through the field until he had passed 17 cars and was up to 5th.

Nobody expects a Fox or NBC level of coverage but hopefully a second camera and a couple of stationary speed shots will become more common.
8 Likes: 2fast4u, AustinSprinter, bigq11, dirt330, Jerry Spencer, luckybuc97, tirespinner, Tom23
JustAddDirt69 (Offline)
  #5 8/25/20 8:03 AM
Originally Posted by chathamracefan:
Marysville is a racy little joint from the couple nights I’ve watched on flo this year. Hard to stay up that late tho. I’m a flo backer also. The $ value is nothing short of spectacular
That's why the replays are so great! Nights where there are multiple races and I have to work the next morning I'll just watch one race and watch the replays of the mains the next day.
JustAddDirt69 (Offline)
  #6 8/25/20 9:05 AM
The announcer for Kossuth County Speedway is awesome and funny as hell. Love getting to see other tracks from around the country on a weekly basis plus all the USAC races. I'm a big fan of Lincoln & Port Royal in PA. Hoping to make it out to both of those tracks next year for PA Speedweeks.
JustAddDirt69 (Offline)
  #7 8/25/20 1:21 PM
Hey, Speed Shift TV family!

@FloRacing
is the new home of SSTV. We’ve got a ton of great content, exclusive interviews and more with Haley, Chet and everyone you love.
4 Likes: AustinSprinter, Jerry Spencer, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
JustAddDirt69 (Offline)
  #8 8/26/20 2:54 PM
Racing returns tonight on FloRacing!

Wednesday-Aug 26th

7pm 2020 Storm Series at Thunder Hill Speedway---500 Open Wing Karts, Jr. Wings/Box Stock Cart/Sportsman/Rookie Cage and 12/250 Wing
9:30pm 2020 Wednesday Night Championship at Marysville Raceway--Championship night! 360 winged sprints, IMCA Pepsi sport mods, Dwarf Cars, Vintage Hardtops
JustAddDirt69 (Offline)
  #9 8/27/20 11:05 AM
Thursday Aug. 27th:

5pm 2020 Grandview Speedway- Ollie's All Star Sprints
6pm USAC Kokomo Smackdown- USAC Sprints
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #10 8/28/20 12:39 PM
Absouletly the best money I have spent $150 a year WOW I got my moneys worth the first weekend after re upping

Jerry #66j
6 Likes: AustinSprinter, Blackduce, erich45, FALCONEDDIE, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner