IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I need some prayers
6/11/16, 3:31 AM   #1
I need some prayers
jim goerge

I need to come clean about somethings on here. For roughly a year and a half I have known I have cancer and have only told several friends on here about it, well it has spread now I have had a couple of minor surgeries (4) and they have removed 21 small tumors with 18 of them being cancer or precancerous and 2 of them to large to remove the way they were doing it. So on Tuesday I enter IU Health Center for major surgery and hopefully feeling better, I hope I can get some prayers cuz to be honest I'm scared as I have never had anything like this done before, been in hospitals before but its been for broken bones , burns and head injury which some have said I haven"t recovered from it yet. I"d like to thank some friends from IOW who have helped me out a bunch The Morgans Scott & Jen , Coach Meece, Dirtfan Dan & Nancy Hetser Tony & Emily Ron Miller Toby Thompson I knew when I made it to a track these people watched over me, and of course a person we all know and love Mrs. G who always gave me encouragement and kept me fighting the fight I love you guys and thank you. I know I'm missing more people and I'm sorry but I'm running out of gas so I will end this book now , But THANK YOU IOW fans , I hope to see all of you at a track very soon

6/11/16, 3:49 AM   #2
DirtHawk92

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 8

Well my boy and I met Ya @LPS a few weeks back!!! I was glad to put a face with name...Enjoyed conversing about racing with U and Ronmil.. We've had U in prayers since finding out... Remember Jim stay Positive and Peaceful!!! You'll pull thru this pal... Greg M. Family...

6/11/16, 5:46 AM   #3
Re: I need some prayers
PJ Wright

Jim; We've never met but from reading your posts I can tell you're someone I'd enjoy being around. I'll be praying for you and wish you strength and healing.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

6/11/16, 5:47 AM   #4
RACrappieman

Prayers Sent

6/11/16, 6:33 AM   #5
Pat O'Connor Fan

Former IOWer Grandma Kim joins me in offering prayers for you, Jim. The power of prayer and your positive attitude will beat this.

6/11/16, 6:35 AM   #6
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

You got it Jim hang in there buddy

6/11/16, 6:47 AM   #7
Puppy

Prayers buddy and God bless you.

6/11/16, 7:05 AM   #8
BrentTFunk

You can count on it from us. Keep fighting my friend.

6/11/16, 7:56 AM   #9
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Although you & I don't talk everyday Jimbo, Mrs. Dirtfan & I think about and keep you in our thoughts and prayers every single day. Keep that positive attitude Buddy, there are more people pulling for you than you know.
I'll see you tonight my good friend

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

6/11/16, 8:47 AM   #10
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Hang in there Jim! The prayers are being sent! I didn't know but had a incling that something was wrong and want you to stay positive, Even at dark times, Remember people hold you high and use that for strength.

You'll come thru this with flying colors bud Stay positive!

6 members like this post: Dirtfan, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racegal, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I need some prayers