IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I need some prayers
6/11/16, 11:20 AM   #21
Re: I need some prayers
Midget 89

Prayers sent now and they will continue until you beat this thing.

6/11/16, 11:28 AM   #22
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Jim,
keep the positive attitude.i went through it 7 years ago.don`t give up & fight on.prayers for you.

6/11/16, 11:29 AM   #23
coachmeece

Jim bo you got this.. you know you mean the world to me these last few years getting to know you and having a blast allover the midwest racing and laughing and maybe even having a few drinks of firball togather... love you like a uncle hahaha

Coach

6/11/16, 11:34 AM   #24
Flatrightrear

Trust in the Lord, Jim for He is always with you and will never abandon you and He loves you. Put it all in His Hands and may His will be done. I had my Hodgkins Lymphoma come back on me late last fall after being cancer free for six years so I also am at IU Med. Center in Indy. I got here yesterday, had my first chemo from 10 to minight last nite and am in the middle of four hours of chemo right now which will take place four more days. I'm getting a stem cell re-introduction next Thursday and then will be getting blood/platelet transfussions and being monitored for hopefully no more than 10 days to two weeks as my white blood cell count has to maintain a certain level before I can be released. There is a 50/60% of this process ridding me of this cancer for good but if I just get some extended years it will be God's will. I am already in overtime so now I guess it's double overtime. I feel great and strong and am ready for the days ahead because of my faith in Jesus as my Lord and Savior and He is with you as well, Jim. My Confirmation verse is Matthew 28 verse 20: "And lo, I am with you always even unto the end of the world."
Trust in the, Lord, Jim, like never before and you will be closer to Him like never before. The Holy Spirit, also known as the "helper", is always assisting you. I know how scared you are as I've known for months that I would have to go through this and have been packing an 800 lb. gorilla around with me and I got so tired that being here now is a relief. I am so ready to slay this dragon. I'll pray for you, Jim, and know that God loves you dearly and loves His sheep so much He sent His Son to suffer horribly to redeem us all. Eternal bliss in Heaven is our ultimate goal and we all run our own race to get there. We'll be there one day, Jim, and God will wipe away every tear from our eyes forever. May God grant you His peace.
Tom

6/11/16, 12:06 PM   #25
jim goerge

Thank you everybody for the prayers ,support ,and the love. I think this is what Bill had in his mind when he started this website , the fellowship I hope I spelled everything right cuz its kinda hard to type with eyes misting up. Again thank you Tom love for you to give me your room number if you"d like some company Monday afternoon
Last edited by jim goerge; 6/11/16 at 12:08 PM. Reason: need to add something

6/11/16, 12:22 PM   #26
TQ29m

Jim, altho we've never met, maybe, except on here, my prayers are with you brother, nothing a man needs, when he's in need, is all the support he can get, and you're sure welcome to it from me. Good luck, and get well, soon! Bob

6/11/16, 12:33 PM   #27
i love dirt track racing

Our entire racing families send you our prayers and support.hang in there buddy and get this done and fight like hell.
can't wait to see you guys soon. Love you brother.

6/11/16, 12:42 PM   #28
interpreter66

Jim fight like hell !! Prayers from down south .

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, racegal, wildman92
6/11/16, 12:45 PM   #29
bojo20

Thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, racegal, wildman92
6/11/16, 12:48 PM   #30
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Tom and Jim, you will both be in all my prayers! Get well soon!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I need some prayers