IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #1 9/22/13 5:09 PM
You Tube Video

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
22 Likes: Bigrod55, Ch138, davidm, dirt330, dirtball, fish, grinch, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jerrythar500, jim goerge, johnnythunderhead, Kansasdirtfan, MDposse, PJ Wright, racegal, racinrandy221, racinrich, Rick Eaton, ronmil, ROSS, Russell Ficklin
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #2 9/23/13 1:37 AM
Thank you for posting.
2 Likes: cowboyhar69, johnnythunderhead
brady (Offline)
  #3 9/23/13 3:25 PM
Clayton was worth the 30 $ alone...that guy isnt afraid of anything
2 Likes: johnnythunderhead, Morgan7m
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #4 9/23/13 5:31 PM
Did Brady blow a tire, sure looked like something happened to put him in the fence.

Jerry#66j
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 9/23/13 5:32 PM
HAR just posted on FB that they think he had a RR going down and it probably just rolled the sidewall when he apex-ed the turn.

Charles Nungester
berks co (Offline)
  #6 9/24/13 10:02 AM
Clayton is exciting to watch. However I would NOT have him drive my car. He just wrecks to much. When he learns to slow down a little he maybe even better. That was his race to win at Eldora and he chocked. He had the lapped car past easily and dumped it.

Daniel Cohen
2 Likes: fish, Shawn Harper
hungthrottlepodcast (Offline)
  #7 9/24/13 3:03 PM
Very nice highlight video. Thanks.
Racer12 (Offline)
  #8 9/25/13 1:43 PM
Originally Posted by berks co:
Clayton is exciting to watch. However I would NOT have him drive my car. He just wrecks to much. When he learns to slow down a little he maybe even better. That was his race to win at Eldora and he chocked. He had the lapped car past easily and dumped it.
So just slow down, ok! That way Tracy Hines could get closer. Got it!

Bob
jts machine shop (Offline)
  #9 9/25/13 2:37 PM
Originally Posted by Racer12:
So just slow down, ok! That way Tracy Hines could get closer. Got it!

Bob
yea really....wonder how many laps that guy has ever turned in a sprintcar...prolly another grandstand champion lol
berks co (Offline)
  #10 9/25/13 4:11 PM
How many times have you heard a driver say that when things seem slower to the driver that his lap times are actually better.

Daniel Cohen