Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #51 9/26/15 10:45 PM
Tmez wins Eldora

When in doubt Gas It
3 Likes: Dgentry51, flagboy55, racemaniac
racemaniac (Offline)
  #52 9/26/15 11:27 PM
Happy for my Norcal Homie Tmez.A great track to get that first Usac victory.
5 Likes: Dgentry51, flagboy55, mc/rider, Slider20, TCR57
Clydesdale (Offline)
  #53 9/26/15 11:59 PM
The announcement was made tonight that Saturday nights show will return to 4crowns with the AllStar Circuit of Champions joining the three USAC divisions
6 Likes: DaveP63, dkdorkboy, flagboy55, Jim Gardner, Slider20, speed bump
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #54 9/27/15 12:19 AM
That won't sit well with the diehard non-wing fans.
3 Likes: FishBurger, flagboy55, jim goerge
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #55 9/27/15 1:17 AM
Anybody enlighten me with T-mez jab to Baldwin.

Shawn Wheeler II
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #56 9/27/15 1:22 AM
Rather see mods
2 Likes: John P Huss, tirespinner
RGraves (Offline)
  #57 9/27/15 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
In his typical white trash style, he said "how do you like me now Ken Baldwin" then said "we had a 5th place car tonight because the crew chief didn't listen to me". T-Mez has a lot of talent but lacks the maturity it takes to be at the top of the game. I enjoy watching him race, just not a fan of mouthy, immature kids.

Hopefully Shane Wade will tone him down a bit. I am a huge fan and follower of the Amati team and hope the best for them.
5 Likes: dirtfan98, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, speed bump, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #58 9/27/15 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
Id be more surprised if he didn't.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: fish, jim goerge
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #59 9/27/15 10:55 AM
Owners can be real dic** sometimes too and do and say immature crap. Some are successful business men who think their sh** don't stink and neither do their race cars.
5 Likes: fish, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, PIT CART
Clydesdale (Offline)
  #60 9/27/15 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by RGraves:
In his typical white trash style, he said "how do you like me now Ken Baldwin" then said "we had a 5th place car tonight because the crew chief didn't listen to me". T-Mez has a lot of talent but lacks the maturity it takes to be at the top of the game. I enjoy watching him race, just not a fan of mouthy, immature kids.

Hopefully Shane Wade will tone him down a bit. I am a huge fan and follower of the Amati team and hope the best for them.
I for one like him and his interviews because he tells you the truth, he gets the crowd hyped, and the crowd loves it. The guy will stand on the gas and get it done, in any car he's in. The Baldwin car deserves to be made fun of, they've had everybody and their brother in it this summer and didn't even make it out of the B-main.. With a good driver. A lot of people don't want to hear the truth anymore, just like if you get on IndianaOpenWheel and say something true about a race. If it's not "good" they knock ya down.
10 Likes: biggen67, Charles Nungester, dirtfan98, dkdorkboy, flagboy55, interpreter66, mc/rider, racemaniac, Will Shunk, xoxide