IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
berks co (Offline)
  #1 6/1/15 10:26 AM
I'm getting excited for my favorite week of the year. USAC eastern storm. Wingless sprint cars at my home area tracks.
I also love ISW but living in PA makes the 10hr drive to Indianapolis a little long.
Off work for the week let the fun begin,

Daniel Cohen
17 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, IndyBound, itsanonwingthing, jim goerge, Midget 89, nathans1012, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, robert gatten, Scooter, wallbanger II, WinglessFAN, WinglessLovers
davidm (Offline)
  #2 6/1/15 11:41 AM
I'll be at Lincoln Wednesday and Susquehanna on Sunday. Still trying to see if I can also make it up to Port Royal too.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, WinglessFAN
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #3 6/1/15 12:46 PM
I'll be at Port and SSP. Outside chance of going to New Egypt.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, Pat O'Connor Fan, WinglessFAN
Ty (Offline)
  #4 6/1/15 2:33 PM
I'll be at Grandview, Lincoln, and Port Royal. Maybe Susky... unfortunately have commitments for Thursday so New Egypt is out. Hopefully the weather improves for Grandview tomorrow.
Scooter (Offline)
  #5 6/1/15 3:03 PM
I'm going to them all! Let's hope Mother Nature has a good plan....
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Pat O'Connor Fan, WinglessFAN
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #6 6/1/15 3:14 PM
I'll be at them all except Lincoln weather permitting. Heading to my favorite Wednesday track, Kutztown, for SpeedSTR's and 600's.
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #7 6/1/15 6:20 PM
You would rather go to kutztown than lincoln... ill admit the 600s are way cool but they are a pale imitation to the reall thing that will be running in abbotstown wed night. And lets not forget that kutztown will be there the next week but the usac sprints will be long gone.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, Pat O'Connor Fan
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #8 6/1/15 6:53 PM
Wish I could go, but have to work. Haven't been to this in 3 years. Not often that I am jealous of you PA people, but this week is full blown jealousy.
9 Likes: berks co, billw, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, IndyBound, jim goerge, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, WinglessFAN
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 6/2/15 1:32 AM
I am going to Bloomington and Putnamville!!!!! I really am going there but I;m like Mr. Funk wishing I was at Eastern Storm
DirtHawk92 (Offline)
  #10 6/2/15 8:15 AM
Let our guys from Midwest show ya how to pack a track... oh and take ur wings off...