IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Crankin (Offline)
  #1 11/22/13 4:52 AM
JRS Raceway Park will be kicking off the indoor season with an Open House/Practice this Sunday!
The fun begins at 2pm, and runs until 7pm.

The indoor season will start up next Wednesday the 27th, with doors opening at 6pm, and qualifying set to begin at 7pm.

If you want to get in the action, but don't know much about all the big doin's at JRS, Sunday would be a great time to stop by.
There will be plenty of folks there to help you get started, answer your questions, and perhaps even let you turn a few laps!!??

This will the same track used at the Indy Circle Track Expo for the 2nd annual Modified RC Challenge at the Expo!... More on that soon.

JRS Raceway Park is located at 602 E. Main St. in Brownsburg behind the Family Video.

For more info go to: www.jrsraceway.com

This guy says: You better show up, or else...
BillJackson (Offline)
  #2 11/22/13 6:35 AM
FINALLY!!! Were looking good for outdoor racing on the dirt!!!
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #3 11/22/13 10:00 PM
While i don 't live in indy, i am a rc car fan. As a fan I would encourage everyone to visit. Rc cars are a great way to pass the time until racing season. It also allows you to be a team owner, mechanic, and driver for a fraction of full scale race car.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash