IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #1 6/13/14 2:09 PM
I signed up for a month of USACracing.tv & see that they have the races up the next day which is good. Just wondering if any of the midget week shows will be shown live.
baltimore (Offline)
  #2 6/13/14 3:08 PM
bump trying to find out if ther is a ppv
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #3 6/13/14 3:56 PM
There will not be any PPV live video streams. I also challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

2 Likes: duel, Kellen Conover
baltimore (Offline)
  #4 6/13/14 6:08 PM
thanks pretty much answered my question
PAW (Offline)
  #5 6/14/14 8:00 AM
All kinds of live reports if you go to the RACES...

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 6/14/14 8:42 AM
Originally Posted by PAW:
All kinds of live reports if you go to the RACES...
While true, its kinda uncalled for. There are a lot of disabled folk who can't travel,

Tons people who live hundreds and thousands of miles away, who would love to even hear a audio-cast over ustream or something who plan to come someday or have in the past.
There's Aussies an Kiwi's with a passionate interest.
USAC and tracks should consider a audio stream. On top of just keeping people informed. its another way to get series and track sponsors names out there, and thus help keep and sign more sponsorship.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: Bill Gardner, FALCONEDDIE, fish
Shawn (Offline)
  #7 6/14/14 9:24 AM
I'm not always in agreement with Chuck, but he's exactly right. You can't always just assume that everyone can get to the race track.
3 Likes: Bill Gardner, Charles Nungester, fish
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #8 6/14/14 9:31 AM
I bet it would just make the day of one of our soldiers stationed somewhere around the world either in harms way or on deployment. To hear a live broadcast from their home track.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: FALCONEDDIE, Hanna23
Sjp56 (Offline)
  #9 6/15/14 8:15 AM
It is possible to set up a live stream that can be blacked out within reasonable driving distance of the track. It can be made available for a small sub fee or ad supported . 3WL experimented with it a few years ago and it was basically a breakeven proposition but it got caught up in various ******** over rights etc. so it became more aggravation than it was worth to try and develop it.