IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ronmil (Offline)
  #1 6/16/18 7:51 PM
Who’s at the Mike Johnson Memorial?

Ron Miller
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #2 6/16/18 8:25 PM
Saw on Facebook somebody said there was 36 sprinters there?!?
2 Likes: ronmil, tirespinner
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #3 6/16/18 9:36 PM
Any updates
ByronMack (Offline)
  #4 6/16/18 10:54 PM
Any results? Anyone know how Jordan Kinser did tonight?
wildman92 (Offline)
  #5 6/17/18 12:26 AM
Saw on Facebook that Jon Stanbrough won. That’s all I know.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
3 Likes: Dirtfan, FishBurger, tirespinner
the1jet17 (Offline)
  #6 6/17/18 7:22 AM
From KO on Twitter

Stanbrough, Daylan Chambers, Kinser, Cunningham, and Gentry finish 1-5. Prather, Barrow, Chris Phillips, Hampton, and Brandon Spencer 6-10.
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, EBookerFan, FishBurger, ronmil, tirespinner, wildman92
Keith Ford (Offline)
  #7 6/17/18 7:44 AM
38 Sprints total
4 Likes: davidm, Dirtfan, ronmil, tirespinner
PAW (Offline)
  #8 6/17/18 8:11 AM
Stanbrough said that was going to be his last race. If so, thank you for all the entertainment you've given me!

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
31 Likes: Al Pierce, babcock14d, bighd0522, bigvee, Bill Angel, BrentTFunk, captrat, Copperhead, davidm, Dirtfan, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, Ken Bonnema, mc/rider, mlamb, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, Paul Westfall, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racinrich, rapid robert, ronmil, ryan84, smith19, spicoli, superstock30, tirespinner, TNRustler, wildman92, Wingman
bigvee (Offline)
  #9 6/17/18 9:58 AM
If he does retire, what a great way to end a hall of fame racing career, winning your heat race and leading every lap of the feature.
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Copperhead, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, rapid robert, ronmil, superstock30, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #10 6/17/18 10:07 AM
If there ever were two words that sum up Indiana sprint car racing they are.

JON STANBROUGH.

Started in a sh*t box and ran up front with it, Moved to a team like Fox Bros and became almost unbeatable at any track he ran in Indiana. Went back to own equipment and still always hard to beat.

Best wishes J.R.S for you and your family and I hope you stay around the racing scene for years to come.

Charles Nungester
15 Likes: Al Pierce, bighd0522, cantc4mud, Copperhead, Dirtfan, EBookerFan, hilly, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART, racinrich, rapid robert, ronmil, superstock30