IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Salem must see event may 8
4/29/10, 11:02 AM   #11
Re: Salem must see event may 8

Sorry jeff i ment the hut hundred being garunteed :2: I love the wingers, good racing, good car counts, and the drivers have always been very polite. I will be at Salem! Any TV is good.
Last edited by 767; 4/29/10 at 11:04 AM.

4/29/10, 6:39 PM   #12
Beer Goggles

I asked Jim Hanks if the races would be streamed live, or Pay per View.

He quickly answered no to live streaming or PPV, but said races would be shown on their website approx. 3 weeks after the fact.

4/29/10, 6:42 PM   #13
n8dc

Salem Is a sweet track.. You can Bet Kevin Feeney will be there. I watched him run 2 years ago there and I talked with him later that week at the little 500 qfying and he told me he loves salem and winchester.. I said you know people get killed at those tracks and he just smiled and said I still love em both.. They are paying some pretty good money and im trying to get someone to go down with me . I want to drive down and camp for the night then head back to michigan.. Im just having trouble getting a ride along !.. If I dont make salem im shooting for winchester when they run there and also ORP .. Im thinking that will be a first for winged sprints at ORP but I could be wrong ..
Dave

4/29/10, 11:51 PM   #14
steve004

Sorry to say Dad but IRP has been removed from the schedule from what I see. Woulda gnawed off my good arm to see that speed but im thinking only Feeney, Litt, and Blonde wanted to risk their lives at the 5/8ths. Kaiser, your thoughts? Not to say you guys wouldnt want to race it but man oh man that would be fast. I remember when Bristol brought a few guys down from AVSS to test for a possible race and two insurance agents actually dropped dead on the spot.

4/30/10, 11:45 AM   #15

It has nothing to do with the drivers. Everyone I talked (including myself, and yes I do talk to myself) was excited about this race. I think the promotor and the track couldn't reach an agreement. Hopefully it will still happen.

Tom Paterson

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Salem must see event may 8