IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Friday Night Losers Club....
5/22/09, 10:45 PM   #11
Re: Friday Night Losers Club....
terrehautian

Work work work...Did have fun at Holiday World this morning. Scora tomorrow.

5/22/09, 10:59 PM   #12
IndyBound

Sitting at my brothers 2400 plus miles away from home, listening to Silver Crown race I had planned to be at on USAC Live and watching the WOO race on speed. Thankful Billy was having a good day yesterday when I made a trip into Syracuse to visit with him and his Mom at the hospital. Sunday thru Thursday will be spent with family I haven't seen since December, spoiling my grandson will be a high priority for me.

Patti

5/22/09, 11:02 PM   #13
TQ97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
So everyone who is sitting at home explain why you are not at a race somewhere and what your plans are this Memorial Day weekend.

Myself, just got home from putting 26,000 gallons of water in a oval shaped place called Lawrenceburg Speedway, now at home resting searching for results, the rest of the weekend, Sat. at Lawrenceburg, Sunday cleaning Lawrenceburg Speedway, Monday?????
Have fun no matter what you are doing!! Dave
Wow...I think some of you guys need to chill out!! The title was obviously in a fun manner....with the fact that it's one of the best race weekends of the year with a multitude of choices...anyways.

Well, my week of plans of going to THAT Thursday Night, and the Indy Mile tonight, were derailed by finishing up my TQ to race at your track tomorrow night....but after 3 hours of checking everything we can't get it for fire, so that was all for nothing. My plans obviously were to be at L-burg Saturday, yardwork and listen to 500 Sunday, chill out Monday. Now I'm taking my 6 yr old and his 1/4 midget to Mini Indy for the weekend for the Robbie Stanley Memorial. Still will have fun, but that I'm not racing at my favorite track tomorrow.
Last edited by TQ97; 5/22/09 at 11:06 PM.

5/22/09, 11:03 PM   #14
pgray

Quote:
So everyone who is sitting at home explain why you are not at a race somewhere and what your plans are this Memorial Day weekend.

Myself, just got home from putting 26,000 gallons of water in a oval shaped place called Lawrenceburg Speedway, now at home resting searching for results, the rest of the weekend, Sat. at Lawrenceburg, Sunday cleaning Lawrenceburg Speedway, Monday?????
Have fun no matter what you are doing!! Dave
Dave , I think everyone needs to re-read your opening sentence as that is the essence of your thread. Your intent was to simply get some thoughts expressed on what and why people are doing what they're doing this evening. No harm meant ... but some can surprisingly take anything and find a way to make it a negative !

Best of Luck in all things Lawrenceburg ... many here in Gasoline Alley ( IMS ) have talked of your track as the finest dirt facility in the Midwest !
I still haven't made it over but intend to soon !

5/22/09, 11:07 PM   #15
farriswheel

Quote:
No harm was intended, sorry if i insulted anyone, i was refering to myself being a loser tonight. But it was only in good taste. Sorry.
Dave
I'm a loser staying at home tonight. Went to THAT last night and will only make it to one other race this weekend but better than nothing. No offense taken dave, I guess given his illness the outburst from dirtywhiteboy is understandable. I hope everybody's sicknesses heal quickly. I guess I could always have it worse than only being able to make it to 2 races in a single weekend.

5/22/09, 11:13 PM   #16
Rpracing1

Dave
Most of us get it. Some unfortunately do not.
You have to be VERY careful with who's feelings you hurt on this board.

5/22/09, 11:21 PM   #17
bobO

dave-- pgry--thank,s got up this am sooooooooo it,s a GREATDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUST MEthis i now dave-- racing at your place before and talking to you I KNOW YOU STARTED THIS WITH HUMOR IN YOUR HEART --- kind of like when you put in long hour,s to try and give us a great track to race on and give (OUR,S-YOUR FAN,S) a great show and by NOBODY,S FAULT thing,s go to hell it happen,s that,life WE HAVE SOME GREAT TRACK PROMOTOR,S HERE IN INDIANA that bust their ass everyweek and i will bad mouth no one that try,s thank you 4 all you-your people do hope you have a great show

5/22/09, 11:22 PM   #18
Kim Rudisell

I'm a loser too....

Took the track prep crew a "Crave Case" for dinner (guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight!)...and came home and planted 2 of the "topsy-turvy" tomato planters...which Dave swears I will never see one tomato out of! We also have a bet that if I don't see a single tomato, I have to clean the grand stands by myself for three races!

Oh yea....washed everyones race-day clothes and played with the dogs...BTW...Don't forget about the PAWS Fundraiser!

Rest of the weekend....Saturday Racing and Sunday have to do work at the radio station and turn-off the internet streaming for the Indy 500 and NASCAR race (we're not allowed to broadcast those on the web....stupid!)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

5/22/09, 11:22 PM   #19
65 Push Truck

Any news from Jacksonville farriswheel? I haven't heard anything yet, should be over by now.

5/22/09, 11:26 PM   #20
stephen

Dave, I wouldn't sweat it, people these days just don't have a sense of humor, everybody's looking to be offended about something these days. You people have some of the best tracks in the country, and still complain, you should have to attend races at some of the $hitholes down here and you would appreciate your "dryslick so called race tracks" more.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Friday Night Losers Club....