IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Conor Daly
3/6/21, 3:06 PM   #1
Conor Daly
Stevensville Mike

Apparently Conor Daly entered the NASCAR truck race at Las Vegas and had a pretty good shunt. He's okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6c9kdfZbA

I did not watch it nor care to. To me, Hell is defined as:

I am a quadriplegic, a truck race is on the TV, Michael Waltrip is flapping his lips, and I can neither operate the remote, gouge my eardrums out, or flat out just off myself.

.....and then Kenny Wallace enters my room....

3/6/21, 4:40 PM   #2
Re: Conor Daly
jdull99

will you watch the dirt truck race? (I'm sure it will be dry slick but iiwii)

Motor Racing Network also offers audio coverage...without a Waltrip...sometimes a (Rusty) Wallace for the Cup races (which are on Performance Racing Network this wknd)
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

3/6/21, 6:42 PM   #3
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
will you watch the dirt truck race? (I'm sure it will be dry slick but iiwii)

Motor Racing Network also offers audio coverage...without a Waltrip...sometimes a (Rusty) Wallace for the Cup races (which are on Performance Racing Network this wknd)
Probably not, JD. I might tune into the Cup race, just to see how it will go. For it is the ultimate dirt race of all time, barring the Mopar Million, anything else open wheel from Eldora, Knoxville, Williams Grove, Terre Haute, the fairgounds, and anything else that the electronic media does not cover weekly at our local tracks .

No.... sign me up for bulimia that weekend. I will watch it, eat it and then toss it out. And when I wake up the next morning trying to figure out what happened, and I will more than likely not care.

Luckily there will be a pot of coffee brewing to "ground" me as to what is right, what is wrong, and what NASCAR brought to the table last night.

Thanks for the tip on PRN, MRN, and any other radio option. We don't receive quality AM radio here in SM MI.

3/7/21, 3:56 AM   #4
jdull99

They air on an FM channel in my area, and also are EASILY available on their dot coms...

goprn.com is actly a LITTLE edgy on their take of things...they work for B Smith so don't always tow the company NASCAR line on everything...
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Conor Daly