IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ThevoiceUS24 (Offline)
  #1 11/4/10 3:08 PM
In a sprint car soon. Discuss

mine would be garret abrams.
thebus79h (Offline)
  #2 11/4/10 3:10 PM
Sara Elrod would be my first choice hands down. She's paid her dues, and won a bunch of races the past few years, and she doesn't drive like an idiot either.

Andrew Peters would be awesome to see hustle a sprint car too, he's one of the best in the state, if not the country.
ThevoiceUS24 (Offline)
  #3 11/4/10 3:22 PM
Originally Posted by thebus79h:
Sara Elrod would be my first choice hands down. She's paid her dues, and won a bunch of races the past few years, and she doesn't drive like an idiot either.

Andrew Peters would be awesome to see hustle a sprint car too, he's one of the best in the state, if not the country.
Two great choices saw both of them race this year.
duggerdirt44 (Offline)
  #4 11/4/10 4:43 PM
Sam Borden,this kid is fast,smart and smooth.Won championship at Bakersfield this year.
Sprint28j (Offline)
  #5 11/5/10 4:37 PM
"The Farmland Fyler" Zeke Lewis is my choice to be in a non wing Sprint car next year. We had planned on running him in our car at Waynesfield this year. Schedule conflicts between my quarter midget commitents and his 600 plans along with his classes at UoNO prevented us from racing.

At the practice session in april this year he did run about 30 laps in two sessions. The second session he put the car up on the cushion and ran with mike brecht who was driving the #8 car. He brought his 600 that day to shake it down, anyone who was there will tell you how fast that thing was. It looked like a midget at Eldora very scary to watch.

I am a bit bias I've worked with Zeke since he was 10 years old. Most people don't know he has been his own crew chief since he started racing. He could work as a chassis set-up up guy right now on any non wing car racing in Indiana.

Jimmie Phelps
mcintyreracing83 (Offline)
  #6 11/7/10 10:17 PM
I would like to see Logan jarret in a 410 around these Indiana tracks! If anyone remembers his dad Tony "bones" jarret the 93' Kokomo track champion I believe. It's in his blood and he's a heck of a driver!
Posted via Mobile Device
ThevoiceUS24 (Offline)
  #7 11/8/10 3:17 PM
Originally Posted by Sprint28j:
"The Farmland Fyler" Zeke Lewis is my choice to be in a non wing Sprint car next year. We had planned on running him in our car at Waynesfield this year. Schedule conflicts between my quarter midget commitents and his 600 plans along with his classes at UoNO prevented us from racing.

At the practice session in april this year he did run about 30 laps in two sessions. The second session he put the car up on the cushion and ran with mike brecht who was driving the #8 car. He brought his 600 that day to shake it down, anyone who was there will tell you how fast that thing was. It looked like a midget at Eldora very scary to watch.

I am a bit bias I've worked with Zeke since he was 10 years old. Most people don't know he has been his own crew chief since he started racing. He could work as a chassis set-up up guy right now on any non wing car racing in Indiana.

Jimmie Phelps
I watched Zeke at our track many times this year. I also think he would be great in a sprint. He does like the top and is always fasssssst.
snoopy (Offline)
  #8 11/9/10 7:08 AM
Sam Kimmel, does more with less than any driver there. Anybody got a car that he could fit into.
mowerman (Offline)
  #9 11/9/10 10:04 AM
Gavin Taylor , the kid would be a great asset to the sprint car comunity .

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Gavin Taylor , the kid would be a great asset to the sprint car community .

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Gavin Taylor , the kid would be a great asset to the sprint car community .
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #10 11/9/10 6:42 PM
Originally Posted by thebus79h:
I've felt for quite a while that if NASCAR ever wants to get serious about its so-called Drive for Diversity program, they should be all over Sara. And if THEY miss the boat, then Indy Car should be figuring out the fastest way to get her into an Indy Lights car.

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!