IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 97 j&j 2,500 cheap cheap evrything to make roller
11/29/11, 3:12 PM   #1
97 j&j 2,500 cheap cheap evrything to make roller
jts machine shop

97 j&j kse steering , winters rear end plus national rear end also , complete front end plus another front end minus king pins , all radius rods , bar arms and stops , white body , radiator, bird cages , jacobs ladder , front and rear brake caliper , can throw in a set of six pin wheels and a seat , this car was only raced three times i got the car and and never completed it car has fresh white paint on chassis also not a dent or ding to be found .$2,500 If your looking to get in one cheap this is the deal for you this car is practically new also might be some other odds and ends i can throw in too just give me a call 812 432 9100 mike

12/6/11, 2:25 PM   #2
Re: 97 j&j 2,500 cheap cheap evrything to make rol
jts machine shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts machine shop View Post
97 j&j kse steering , winters rear end plus national rear end also , complete front end plus another front end minus king pins , all radius rods , bar arms and stops , white body , radiator, bird cages , jacobs ladder , front and rear brake caliper , can throw in a set of six pin wheels and a seat , this car was only raced three times i got the car and and never completed it car has fresh white paint on chassis also not a dent or ding to be found .$2,500 If your looking to get in one cheap this is the deal for you this car is practically new also might be some other odds and ends i can throw in too just give me a call 812 432 9100 mike
bump

12/7/11, 7:35 AM   #3
terry kelly jr

Didn't see this...can you send me detailed pics of all that goes with it and the car of course..driveline in it ? Wings?

Posted via Mobile Device

12/7/11, 12:50 PM   #4
jts machine shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry kelly jr View Post
Didn't see this...can you send me detailed pics of all that goes with it and the car of course..driveline in it ? Wings?

Posted via Mobile Device
hey terry pretty much everything is listed above that goes no wings tho those wings are sacriligous down in these parts lol but might be few other pieces im forgeting but this is practically a new car was only ran three times and it has fresh paint not a ding or dent to be found two rear ends plus two front ends as well plus all parts listed above everything to make roller here but i can send you some pics as well

12/8/11, 6:23 AM   #5
terry kelly jr

Fire away.

Posted via Mobile Device

12/8/11, 12:12 PM   #6
jts machine shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry kelly jr View Post
Fire away.

Posted via Mobile Device
sent pics and emails yesterday please call me when u get this

12/13/11, 12:05 PM   #7
jts machine shop

Quote:
bump

12/16/11, 3:37 PM   #8
jts machine shop

Quote:
sale pending

12/17/11, 2:11 PM   #9
jts machine shop

Quote:
97 j&j kse steering , winters rear end plus national rear end also , complete front end plus another front end minus king pins , all radius rods , bar arms and stops , white body , radiator, bird cages , jacobs ladder , front and rear brake caliper , can throw in a set of six pin wheels and a seat , this car was only raced three times i got the car and and never completed it car has fresh white paint on chassis also not a dent or ding to be found .$2,500 if your looking to get in one cheap this is the deal for you this car is practically new also might be some other odds and ends i can throw in too just give me a call 812 432 9100 mike
sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 97 j&j 2,500 cheap cheap evrything to make roller