IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Bandit TNT
6/19/10, 5:57 PM   #21
Re: Sprint Bandit TNT
USAC Fan

Are you going to accuse me of being dirtywhiteboy next?

I see instead of moderating this thread like he should, Jerry Shaw has jumped into flaming me along with the others. Should I report this thread to Bill who I know will moderate it weith some integrity?

6/19/10, 9:45 PM   #22
9racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAC Fan View Post
Are you going to accuse me of being dirtywhiteboy next?

I see instead of moderating this thread like he should, Jerry Shaw has jumped into flaming me along with the others. Should I report this thread to Bill who I know will moderate it weith some integrity?

Wow, and it comes out.. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't.. I can speak for myself, and I assume others I DON'T CARE.. And Integrity??? Boy you need to look that word up in the dictionary.. What I do know.. You have nothing positive to say, ever.. And then criticize His father and him for not putting the "fans" first? Bud fans don't chastise there driver for the driver not planning there racing schedule around them.. Grow up!!! And I'm sure if Mr Gardner felt he needed to step in, he would.. Im sure he has more meaningful things to take care of.. So again pump the brakes and learn to ENJOY LIFE and RACING..

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
6/20/10, 4:16 AM   #23
oldfan49

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAC Fan View Post
John:

I'd think it be better for Robert's future to support tracks that are going to support him, not a series that's on life support from year to year.

Series on life support? One year they had sold so many standing room only tickets at Lakeside the State Fire Marshall made them shut down ticket sales. I take my vacation to follow TNT every year and as has been said it is packed every where you go.

As for your later post about how Robert treats his fans.

I stopped at his car last year on the tour, just a fan. He talked to me a good twenty minutes about the car, the race that night, the track, You would have thought I was an old friend.

Last night at Creek County my wife and I stopped at his car to congradulate him. Again he started talking ot me about the car, the motor, even his plans on what he planned to do at Wheatland.

I get to wheatland tonite with my daughter walking down the pits, Robert was working on his car and saw me across the pit road , he stopped and waved at me and asked how I was doing. He then stopped what he was doing and started discussing how the track looked and just chatting.

THAT is how a class driver treats their fans and Why the fans at Lucas was going wild when he was doing his cage dance tonight.

Oh, and by the way, he did tell me why he was in Oklahoma and Missouri and not Indiana, next time you see him in person just ask him and he will have no trouble telling you.

6/20/10, 4:31 AM   #24
okienonwingfan

Old fan,
I think he kinda gave everyone a clue at Creek Friday night. If they have kept up with his racing this year then it would not be hard to figure out. He did not mix to many words.
Last edited by okienonwingfan; 6/20/10 at 4:42 AM.

6/20/10, 10:00 AM   #25
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Fellas... I'm taking a family vacation on a sunny beach in florida. Relaxing does the body good! Can you guys just try to get along for a week? Please.

I would appreciate it!
Posted via Mobile Device

5 members like this post: AustinSprinter, D.O., Fred Zirzow, jjsprt92, mtek56
6/20/10, 3:53 PM   #26
darnall

I was at Wheatland last night where Robert is now 2 for 3. He was already a fan fave here based on his last 2 runs at Lucas but even if none of us had ever heard of him he would have been loved as soon as we saw his driving suit.

Nice touch Ballou....thanks for the tribute!!! nice run as well.

6/21/10, 10:38 AM   #27
Haulerin2deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnall View Post
I was at Wheatland last night where Robert is now 2 for 3. He was already a fan fave here based on his last 2 runs at Lucas but even if none of us had ever heard of him he would have been loved as soon as we saw his driving suit.

Nice touch Ballou....thanks for the tribute!!! nice run as well.
???? Enlighten us please....

6/21/10, 10:56 AM   #28
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
Fellas... I'm taking a family vacation on a sunny beach in florida. Relaxing does the body good! Can you guys just try to get along for a week? Please.

I would appreciate it!
Posted via Mobile Device
You got out of Dodge at the right time Bill. The storm clouds have moved in and it is pouring as I type this. Have a great vacation and we will try to hold down the fort.:2:

As for the rest of the nonsense, don't worry about it. Boys will be boys you know.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

6/21/10, 11:25 AM   #29
wtvwrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haulerin2deep View Post
???? Enlighten us please....
Robert had a Jesse Hockett tribute suit made and I believe wore it Saturday night...here's a picture of the suit front and the reverse is identical. Hinchman did a great job on it.
Attached Images
Robert Ballou Jesse Hockett suit.jpg (53.8 KB, 84 views)

5 members like this post: Haulerin2deep, Jerry Shaw, Mud Packer, Onlydirt, STIDA.com
6/21/10, 11:44 AM   #30
GFMMInc

Here is a good shot of it after he did the cage dance!!

http://www.stlracingphotos.com/Lucas...144_FwLr6-A-LB

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Bandit TNT