IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Handicapping Brady Short at Bloomington
5/31/15, 1:56 PM   #1
Handicapping Brady Short at Bloomington
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Since Brady Short won the feature from tenth starting position, I suggest he be required to start from the subdivision off turn four and drive through the ditch that extends across the area outside that end of the track. I wouldn't bet against him, even with that handicap!

5/31/15, 2:21 PM   #2
triplexxx

Brady is one of the most talented drivers in this sport.I heard somebody say he is cheating y cant people admit he is one of the best in the business.
Brian Cripe

5/31/15, 2:27 PM   #3
Re: Handicapping Brady Short at Bloomington
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I think he should have to drive the old half mile while the rest are on the quarter

5/31/15, 3:10 PM   #4
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

it seems every generation of drivers have a few that cant be beat.Its their time,when talent,equipment,and luck come together.How long the moment last is any bodys guess.Some for a few seasons and some for many.Brady,its your time so go man go

5/31/15, 3:28 PM   #5
Jrp4554

The true measure will be to see how he does during the sprint week race against USAC competition. He definitely has that track figured out though.

5/31/15, 3:30 PM   #6
jim goerge

Brady has said He thought it is harder to hook up his old Mod up than his sprint. When you think about it he may be on to something cuz those mods have strong motors and narrow tires plus they always run their A main after sprint, late models, etc etc. and track is usually black but he still won his fair share of races and he still still can hook up. Guess that's why he is called sweet feet. Hey its not just Bloomington he wins at ! Rock on Brady

5/31/15, 3:44 PM   #7
mlamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplexxx View Post
Brady is one of the most talented drivers in this sport.I heard somebody say he is cheating y cant people admit he is one of the best in the business.
Brian Cripe
I certainly agree Brian! When you've won races at (Twin Cities Brownstown Lawrenceburg Paragon LPS Bloomington Gas City Terre Haute Tri State East Bay), you must be able to wheel a race car, right? Brady is amongst one of the best non wing sprint car drivers today for sure.
Last edited by mlamb; 6/1/15 at 12:19 AM.

5/31/15, 4:12 PM   #8
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
Since Brady Short won the feature from tenth starting position, I suggest he be required to start from the subdivision off turn four and drive through the ditch that extends across the area outside that end of the track. I wouldn't bet against him, even with that handicap!
Rather than handicap him, why not add a little excitement for the fans and put a bounty on him at Bloomington. Say an extra $1000 to the car that beats him fair and square, and let him start where he qualifies rather than that starting no better than 10th place rule. And, if he wins, he gets an extra $500. Seems like incentive for everyone.

Tim Simmons

5/31/15, 4:15 PM   #9
team3521

I'd put my $ on Brady to win. Even against the USAC crowd.

5/31/15, 5:14 PM   #10
KingRandomUser

Hmm... This is starting to remind me of a certain other driver who was dominating Bloomington. Someone driving a white number 5...
I think we all know to whom I'm referring.

Brady's on a roll and simply has B-Town figured out. Now it's just up to everyone else to do better. Bilbee certainly has given him a run for the money a few times, as had a few others. But they just haven't quite found that little extra that Brady has. I've noticed too this year and even during the latter bits of last season Brady can run his car anywhere on the track nearly every week. High, Low, and especially the seldom ran Middle line. When your car is that hooked up, naturally you're gonna be hard to beat as he showed.

Maybe the fans ought to get together and put up said "bounty" to beat him fairly (i.e. no forced to start 10th, no wrecking him, mechanical woes, etc.). Simply out driving him. Could make things interesting and give others something to shoot for.

Let's see if Brady can make it 5-in a row or if someone can finally dethrone him this Friday.

7 members like this post: DirtHawk92, jim goerge, MEAT, nathans1012, Panama, ronmil, scottyCbus
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Handicapping Brady Short at Bloomington