IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dkdorkboy (Online)
  #11 5/22/13 6:30 PM
Brady Bacon

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
dkdorkboy (Online)
  #12 5/22/13 6:45 PM
Danny Smith

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #13 5/22/13 6:58 PM
What will be the refund procedure if it gets rained out? I'm ready for a good WoO Show, but just want to be prepared. Hopefully it could be rescheduled!

Posted via Mobile Device
open_wheel_outlaw (Offline)
  #14 5/23/13 9:47 AM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
What will be the refund procedure if it gets rained out? I'm ready for a good WoO Show, but just want to be prepared. Hopefully it could be rescheduled!

Posted via Mobile Device
Careful still waiting on refund/reschedule date for Paducah WoO rainout reserved seats and have been told no refunds provided until new date has been set.
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #15 5/23/13 10:16 AM
I believe ballou is putting a lid on for it. Hard not too when it pays 800 to start.

Posted via Mobile Device
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #16 5/23/13 11:33 AM
Yup seems like Ballou might as he said today is the start of a five day race schedulef. Hopefully he will confirm and I'll go to see it, Im told his Consi Run last year was worth the price of admission.

Charles Nungester
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #17 5/23/13 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Yup seems like Ballou might as he said today is the start of a five day race schedulef. Hopefully he will confirm and I'll go to see it, Im told his Consi Run last year was worth the price of admission.
Chuck,

I can't believe that you missed that Ballou run last year at da Burg. It was worth the price of admission.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #18 5/23/13 2:15 PM
And thats a heck of a Price!

Charles Nungester
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #19 5/23/13 2:19 PM
Originally Posted by open_wheel_outlaw:
Careful still waiting on refund/reschedule date for Paducah WoO rainout reserved seats and have been told no refunds provided until new date has been set.
This isn't Paducah! This is Lawrenceburg. We don't promote rainouts, in the event of a cancellation we will refund all pre purchased tickets.

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: cjaxx1987, Jerry Spencer, Ty
bigq11 (Offline)
  #20 5/23/13 2:50 PM
Maybe Stewart and Larson