IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #11 7/18/18 3:42 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Aw hell. Look out.
Only the best for jim goerge. Lol. Looking forward to seeing you guys at kokomo. Lol.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, tirespinner, wildman92
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #12 7/19/18 11:19 AM
I'm heading north in the AM,wasn't for sure I was going to attend any ISW this year,but at the urging of several good friends plus the outpouring of support during the last six weeks I can't wait.
Racing community is so great, my Sincere Thanks to each and everyone of you.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
14 Likes: Al Pierce, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, coachmeece, dshort36, hbmundy, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mlamb, Mrs G, racefan20, ronmil, tirespinner, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #13 7/19/18 12:00 PM
I’m heading out in the AM as well and plan to hit all of them. Very much looking forward to seeing everyone and spending time with great friends 🏁

Jen Kelley (she/her)
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, coachmeece, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, ronmil, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #14 7/19/18 5:29 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
I'm heading north in the AM,wasn't for sure I was going to attend any ISW this year,but at the urging of several good friends plus the outpouring of support during the last six weeks I can't wait.
Racing community is so great, my Sincere Thanks to each and everyone of you.
Dan For me ISW is going to be tough,But without you too, don"t think I could handle it. Love ya brother
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, ronmil, wildman92
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #15 7/19/18 9:27 PM
BTW, I have seen from time to time some folks on hear loving their ice cream. Well if any of you folks coming from the south heading to Plymouth are coming up I-65, be sure to stop at Fair Oaks Farms for a couple scoups. Its just off the highway at Rt 14. I'm not the ice cream connoisseur as some of you are, but it's the best I've had in a long long time!
6 Likes: erich45, jim goerge, Kydehart, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
jim goerge (Offline)
  #16 7/19/18 9:32 PM
Looks like Jen has a new stop lol
5 Likes: flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #17 7/20/18 3:18 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Looks like Jen has a new stop lol
Only the best for jen. Lol. Looking forward to seeing you guys at kokomo tomorrow night. Thanks.
2 Likes: jim goerge, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #18 7/20/18 3:32 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Only the best for jen. Lol. Looking forward to seeing you guys at kokomo tomorrow night. Thanks.
We don’t come that way to Plymouth but stopped at Culver’s and got some ice cream.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racenut69