IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jonr (Offline)
  #1 1/15/17 9:20 PM
Trying to figure out more about the plans for Clauson Marshall Racing. I believe that they are going to race USAC midgets with Sunshine as their driver. Is this correct? Do they have another driver announced? Is it truly a driver for hire program or do they do any driver development deals?

Thanks
Nate (Offline)
  #2 1/15/17 9:31 PM
I know they have a quarter midget development program they announced a month or so ago.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
chase2raudman (Offline)
  #3 1/16/17 1:21 AM
Man could you imagine those guys fielding 3-4 cars every USAC race? Sunshine in the 7BC, Justin Grant full time in the 39BC, then maybe two other guys that get after it in a midget like CJ Leary and Shane Golobic. That right there might be the new powerhouse team in midget racing.
2 Likes: jdull99, Simon_says17
revjimk (Offline)
  #4 1/16/17 3:37 AM
Originally Posted by chase2raudman:
Man could you imagine those guys fielding 3-4 cars every USAC race? Sunshine in the 7BC, Justin Grant full time in the 39BC, then maybe two other guys that get after it in a midget like CJ Leary and Shane Golobic. That right there might be the new powerhouse team in midget racing.
That would be cool. But you have to hand it to Keith Kunz team. It looked like curtains for them all week but they showed it only took one guy to win it (actually they finished 1st & 4th, right?)
& I rooted against them & for Clausen team, like most other fans, I'm guessing....