IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TSS Sunday
9/2/15, 11:46 PM   #21
Re: TSS Sunday
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chastaj View Post
I was not aware they use to run weekly. I know of 5 first year sprint car drivers within 15 miles of my house. 2+ hours from TSS. Issue is that place is fast, fast, fast and that wall is intimidating for newbies. It's fine to try and run with faster drivers till you get driving over your talent level. "Mines low" and wad a car up, or worse yet take someone else out with you.

chastaj............watched ya last week at Chandler.........I think you can do it!

9/3/15, 12:00 AM   #22
Re: TSS Sunday
Flatrightrear

Maybe some inexperienced drivers can get together and rent the track sometime for practice. The Helfrich's can't and won't go in the hole running races just for the drivers' benefit.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, ronmil
9/3/15, 12:08 AM   #23
Slider20

The northern guys will go to Kokomo, and the southern guys will go to TSS. Yes, there might be one or two guys that head south or vice versa. Take your pick, both will be fantastic shows.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/3/15, 12:22 AM   #24
i love dirt track racing

Let's all enjoy the greatest show on dirt and enjoy the benefits that we all love and respect for all the great racing fans and teams and promoters and tracks employees that makes this happen. Thanks.
Last edited by i love dirt track racing; 9/3/15 at 12:54 AM.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Scott Bradley
9/3/15, 12:37 AM   #25
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclaridge View Post
Here we go again, someone always has to stir the pot,there's enough good cars to go around. Hope every track running has a good crowd and great racing and most importantly a safe night for all!!
God bless America and god bless iow.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/3/15, 8:24 AM   #26
chastaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post

chastaj............watched ya last week at Chandler.........I think you can do it!
That was not me, that was my son. Only 2nd time in any type of race car. I wad proud of him even though he wasn't very fast. My plan was to put the "fat dad" seat back in and run TSS rest of year, but the boy managed to throw 2 rods out the side of the block Sat at Paragon. Going to be spectating for a few weeks.

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TSS Sunday