IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Midwest Connection (Offline)
  #1 7/8/17 7:44 PM
Hello ronmil,

We chatted one time at Belle Clair Speedway. Saw that you are heading to Indy vice Belle Clair on 22 July. Myself, I have given thought to heading to Oswego Speedway, New York for the 31st Annual $10,000 to win supermodified race. Let me know the next time you are headed out this way. I have gone through my 50+ years of racing memorobilia, photos, programs, etc., and will bring some along for you to browse through, if your interested.

Have a good day...see you at the races

Midwest Connection
Rich - Arnold, Missouri
ronmil (Offline)
  #2 7/8/17 8:13 PM
Originally Posted by Midwest Connection:
Hello ronmil,

We chatted one time at Belle Clair Speedway. Saw that you are heading to Indy vice Belle Clair on 22 July. Myself, I have given thought to heading to Oswego Speedway, New York for the 31st Annual $10,000 to win supermodified race. Let me know the next time you are headed out this way. I have gone through my 50+ years of racing memorobilia, photos, programs, etc., and will bring some along for you to browse through, if your interested.

Have a good day...see you at the races

Midwest Connection
Rich - Arnold, Missouri
Rich, I won't be coming to the Arnie Knepper race on the 22nd, but I hope to attend some of the later season races at Belle Clair. I will let you know when I am headed that way. I would be interested in seeing your memorabilia. Thanks!

Ron Miller