IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Excited for the season
2/7/23, 6:34 PM   #21
Re: Excited for the season
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp View Post
No on the full time ride for TMez, unfortunately i did not win the Powerball or MegaMillion drawings, lol. To all of you in the sunshine state, enjoy the races and throw a few down for me. May you be blessed with nice weather and stay safe y’all.
Thanks for the replies...I wonder why TMez hasn't had a full time sprint car ride for a while?
He's always competitive & popular with the fans....

10/25/23, 2:04 PM   #22
kb78

I thought I would pull this thread back up after the season. 10 different winners in what seemed to be a strange season where just limiting DNFs and bad results isn't what won the Championship. JG had very rough stretch through May and early June before stabilizing in mid June and then becoming dominate after Sprintweek. Bacon was as advertised again this year and was night in and night out the best on the tour, his bad stretch came in the stretch run of the year and it let Grant slip away.
Axsom, Swanson, Leary, and Seavey all seemed to have hot runs throughout the year but also had very bad times as well. Cummins season looked like an EKG printout where he would win one night and be outside the top ten the next. Moles may have set a record torn up equipment but did get a win and lets not forget Westfalls big big win as well.
I thought it was a great season, and the Championship was up for grabs by several guys until late in the year.

10/25/23, 3:44 PM   #23
opnwhlmnd

Think it came down to these two things.

Grant lost his crew chief, called Jeff Walker, and got better as they went along. Brady lost his crew chief and never really overcame the small mechanical problems that usually doesn't happen to him.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Excited for the season