IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained in
8/8/16, 2:34 PM   #31
Re: Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I extend my deepest condolences to the family and friends of Bryan. He is now racing with Bill Vukovich, Jud Larson, Don Branson, James McElreath, Jimmy Bryan, Rich Vogler and all the others who drove through the gates of Heaven in a race car. God speed, Bryan! I won't get to see you again in this life, but I will forever remember you and your amazing prowess with anything that has an engine and wheels!

8/8/16, 2:58 PM   #32
Longtime sprinter

In total shock. Hope his family can get some solace in the many accomplishments, in such a short life.

8/8/16, 3:42 PM   #33
v8j

I do not know the details of the wreck. But my prayers also go out to the other drivers in this horrible accident.

1 member likes this post: tdt636
8/8/16, 4:36 PM   #34
Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

#GodSpeedBC #YouWillBeMissed
Bryan Clauson 6/15/1989 - 8/7/2016
Attached Images
Bryan Clauson - RIP.jpg (32.0 KB, 142 views)
DSCN6306.JPG (124.6 KB, 136 views)
DSCN6304.JPG (129.1 KB, 139 views)
Last edited by nathans1012; 8/8/16 at 4:42 PM.

2 members like this post: DirtHawk92, jim goerge
8/8/16, 5:43 PM   #35
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 24
Race Count Last Year: 85

We were devastated to hear the news of Bryan's passing. Our heartfelt condolences go out to Lauren and the entire Clauson and Stewart families. He was a great champion and will be sorely missed. Please keep the family in your prayers and hold on to your memories of this great racing talent. God Speed, Bryan. We will remember you always.

Bruce and Pat Eckel

3 members like this post: DirtHawk92, jim goerge, wildman92
8/8/16, 6:38 PM   #36
TQ29m

Even though we never met, I will remember you among the best,RIP, and God Speed, you have come and gone as intended, so sad, but you will not be forgotten. Bob

8/8/16, 6:39 PM   #37
Backitin

Bummer.
Can anyone shed some light on what happened ? Or whom might have been injured also ? Don't need details but also don't like being in the dark. This is literally the only place I go to on the internet.

8/8/16, 6:46 PM   #38
jeffc5227

I met Bryan and Tim last Tuesday in fairbury Nebraska. I was participating in the race and bent a left front shock. Do to the high cost of the shock I only had the four on the car. Without hesitation they loaned me one of there's so I could run at Beloit. I have never met better people in my life I'm truly honored to say that I met Bryan if for just a short time. Bryan you are my hero! Rest easy and win every feature in heaven.

8/8/16, 7:02 PM   #39
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

This is truly a sad, sad day for race fans around the world. BC was a champ and a class act on the track and, most importantly, off the track. He was the face of open wheel racing. I can't even imagine what it'll be like at the races without him. Without seeing Lauren, Chevy and Stewart in the tshirt trailer. How ever sad I am, I know it doesn't compare to the heartbreak his family is experiencing. I want nothing more than to be at a race track right now with all my racing friends sitting under the black and white checkered canopy, sharing stories, tears and remembering BC. Hugs and love to everyone #RIPBC

8/8/16, 7:41 PM   #40
Mrs G
Administrator

At a time when words fall short, there's a need for a time to grieve, quiet time for reflection to sift through memories and come to grips with what has happened. We all need a time for tears, not for the one who is now at peace but for the Clauson and Stewart families as they realize that things will never be the same. Strength and hope will come again but for now we need to hold close and support these families, honor their sorrow, letting their hearts and spirits heal, and sharing in the assurance that love lives forever! Those who have given of themselves to others will live forever in each heart they have touched.

Mrs G

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained in