IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Stephen Cording (Offline)
  #1 2/16/20 1:31 PM
In the twelve months since the first USAC broadcast on the FloRacing platform the improvements are fantastic. Well done to all involved.

I access FloRacing via the Roku Stick without issue here in the UK. So the on-demand option is a god send, it also keeps me off the internet until I've seen the event to ensure I don't see any spoilers.

I thought the camera work for the USAC races was far superior to the All Star coverage that didn't really show any of the race but a lot of the leader.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

UK USAC fan.
12 Likes: dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, Dougherty20, dshort36, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, luckybuc97, oppweld, RockinRy, ROSCO, tj39, Will Shunk
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #2 2/18/20 6:15 PM
EVERY USAC race I attend, I make a point of seeking out Rob Klepper at the FLO van to thank him and the entire crew for their dedication and sacrifice to bring us a great racing broadcast. I agree that the improvement in all facets in one year has been phenomenal. I judge that by comparing what I experienced in person vs the broadcast. PLEASE attend all of the USAC races you can and those you can not...watch on FLO!
9 Likes: addictedtodirt, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, dirtnonwingfan, erich45, interpreter66, RockinRy, ROSCO, tj39