IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #1 8/1/19 9:27 PM
This was by far their worst night, in terms of quality of the stream.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, dirt330, dwhitney1169, erich45, miwingless, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 8/1/19 9:31 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
This was by far their worst night, in terms of quality of the stream.

Jerry
I really hate to say bad things but this was terrible resolution. dropped feed etc.
Been bad several nights on the resolution. Also kinda like they're going thru the motions, gone are the off track interviews etc. Know it's not easy being on the road and I think the third or fourth week in a row. But please invest in some better equipment. Get Georgia a working mic

Seriously, it's making it look bad for the sport rather than help.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: dwhitney1169, erich45
Kendall2020 (Offline)
  #3 8/1/19 10:56 PM
It was still better than anything on CNN or FOX. Flow is new to this and up until tonight has been great for me, no issues.
I'm sure this wasn't by design tonight. Racers after a bad night go back to the shop and work. I'm sure they will as well.
3 Likes: Deansnuts, hupp#9, tirespinner
HDbill (Offline)
  #4 8/2/19 12:22 AM
There was no cell phone service at the track. So it was probably a problem with satelite availability. 15 minutes from the track I got my cell phone service back.
3 Likes: billw, Deansnuts, tirespinner
robert gatten (Offline)
  #5 8/2/19 4:34 AM
bring " time to drop the hammer " back.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, luckybuc97, miwingless, rockstar5, tirespinner
Therealether (Offline)
  #6 8/2/19 7:38 AM
Satellite beams rely on satellites in space, not cell towers. That's why satellite TV and radio work all across the US, all you need is a view to the sky in the right direction.
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #7 8/2/19 9:23 AM
Jerry totally agree. Resolution was terrible. For a dozen laps or more the only camera shot was the stationary camera mounted to the fence facing turn 4 and no audio! I know it wasn't my internet because I have a fast speed and no issues like that before. Been mostly satisfied with performance this year for the price, but if they want to maintain customers and grow, they are going to have to step up their game. If they try to increase prices for next year without improving, they are going to lose a lot of customers.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
bjr1655 (Offline)
  #8 8/2/19 11:05 AM
I miss Speedshift too! Just not the same quality.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, luckybuc97
dirt330 (Offline)
  #9 8/2/19 11:13 AM
At first I thought my vision was going bad.
jozzy11 (Offline)
  #10 8/2/19 11:29 AM
I have had some sort of issue with about half of the races. Have never had any of these issues with SpeedShift TV.