IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Sausage (Offline)
  #61 6/30/11 11:42 AM
I am Polish and my football coach shortened Polish Sausage to Sausage (probably worn out from yelling it so much) and it has stuck with me through the years.
sprintcar64 (Offline)
  #62 6/30/11 11:57 AM
Used to drive sprintcars and my number was 64.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #63 6/30/11 12:01 PM
Last name walls....you can figure the rest out
Hot Rod K. (Offline)
  #64 6/30/11 12:10 PM
My Mother named me Rodney after Ryan O'neal's character on a T.V. show called "Peyton Place". My Father, who used to build street rods, called me "Hot Rod" since the day I was born. But Aero calls me "Kojack"
Checker'd Past (Offline)
  #65 6/30/11 12:32 PM
I guess the IOW name says it all.
4 Likes: FishBurger, I Miss Manzy, Mud Packer, RacinBabe
smith19 (Offline)
  #66 6/30/11 1:44 PM
family sprinter #19.

hey wallbanger, could you give me a round a bout number of wins you had over the years. thanks chris...

CHRIS SMITH
davidm (Offline)
  #67 6/30/11 2:13 PM
It's my first name and the first letter on my last. Started using it on the old Open Wheel Wizard site back in the mid to late 90's.
TeamCGR (Offline)
  #68 6/30/11 3:38 PM
Our philosophy has always been "Team" first, then driver. Therefore its "TeamCGR"... I think everyone knows what the CGR stands for..

"Just trying to go faster than you"..
Team CGR
Coleman Gulick Racing
www.colemangulick.com
Join us on Facebook: Coleman Gulick Racing
God Bless our Troops and God Bless the USA
4 Likes: I Miss Manzy, IndyBound, Mud Packer, RacinBabe
OpenwheelRob (Offline)
  #69 6/30/11 3:58 PM
I enjoy open wheel racing and my name is Rob, simple. This makes me think of a joke I like with names, I believe it applies here.

A woman arrived at a party. She spotted an attractive man standing alone. She approached him, "Hello. My name is Carmen." "That's a beautiful name," he replied. "Is it a family name?" "No," she replied. As a matter of fact I gave it to myself. It represents the things that I enjoy the most - cars and men. Therefore I chose "Carmen". "What's your name?" she asked. He answered "B.J. Titsengolf."

I know it should say something like Titsenracin but I left it original...
15 Likes: awnunn, crawfordsville410fans, FishBurger, fishnman, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, K9Racer, mowerman, Panama, skids59, smith19, SpfldMile, SPRINTCAR, TeamCGR
jim goerge (Offline)
  #70 6/30/11 4:16 PM
Real name cuz all the good names were already taken
2 Likes: FishBurger, Mud Packer
Closed Thread