IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sprintfor2 (Offline)
  #1 3/1/16 1:15 AM
I bought a pile of silver crown parts in Colorado springs,,,, wheels, tires, tail tank, front axle, clutch assy, etc... tail tank is orange/red with 18 on it. found one suspension link with conroy in magic marker. kept digging and found info on joe conroy. iam assuming, these parts are from the car joe may have owned. I sure would like to find any history, photos, etc, on this car. I have the 2 seat ride along sprint car that was built for PPIR, that resembles a mid 60s usac champ car... call or text my cell at 308-760-1396. appreciate any help... lynn Finlayson,,, alliance, nebr..
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #2 3/1/16 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by sprintfor2:
I bought a pile of silver crown parts in Colorado springs,,,, wheels, tires, tail tank, front axle, clutch assy, etc... tail tank is orange/red with 18 on it. found one suspension link with conroy in magic marker. kept digging and found info on joe conroy. iam assuming, these parts are from the car joe may have owned. I sure would like to find any history, photos, etc, on this car. I have the 2 seat ride along sprint car that was built for PPIR, that resembles a mid 60s usac champ car... call or text my cell at 308-760-1396. appreciate any help... lynn Finlayson,,, alliance, nebr..
Call the man himself Joe is in Arizona right now you can reach him at 320-421-9830
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, LB, SteveW