IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JDFAST (Offline)
  #1 6/25/15 1:43 PM
Just wondering if/when dirty 30 will be showing dirt track racing from 2015

The last few weeks (or maybe month) they keep showing replays of winged sprint cars at the same pavement tracks. I'm not adverse to a good pavement race, but prefer cars getting dirty.

When can we expect new dirty 30 shows with open wheel cars on dirt?

(PS if they are going to show replays, why not some dirt action?)
2 Likes: erich45, jim goerge
robert gatten (Offline)
  #2 6/25/15 4:08 PM
I have been wondering the same. I record them all but lately I just hit the delete button. They need to change the name, as it doesn't go so much with what I have seen lately. Maybe call it "black top & wings".
Thankfull we have jackslash.com to see good sprint car racing !!
2 Likes: jim goerge, Tripp22
Hammer down (Offline)
  #3 6/25/15 5:34 PM
Same here delete,delete. Why does it say focus on DIRT midgets and DIRT sprints? I look toward all day at work to watch when I get home, but same thing over a month now.
2 Likes: jim goerge, robert gatten
J. Robinson (Offline)
  #4 6/25/15 5:59 PM
It's not just Dirty 30. The whole schedule is fraught with reruns, over and over. How many times are they going to show the same tractor pulls, modifieds, and dirt late model races, too? I'm glad there's a channel that is dedicated to racing, but I wish they'd film some new stuff. How 'bout some local weekly stuff from around the country? It's racing season now; get those film crews out there.
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, PAW, robert gatten, treecitytornado
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #5 6/25/15 11:45 PM
The first 3 2015 Dirty 30 episodes were races we shot early this Spring.

Starting July 2, we will be on a Summer, Fall, Winter run of NEW and FRESH Dirty30 episodes of USAC Silver Crown, USAC National Sprint Cars, USAC National Midgets, Indiana Sprint Cars, and Leffler Memorial Midget race.

We recommend all of you to follow us on our social media outlets to follow what's going on with our Jackslash.com website, NEW Radio Network, Dirty30 on MAVTV show, and NEW Indiana Sprint Car Series.

Twitter: @gojackslash @indianascseries
Instagram: @gojackslash @indianascseries
Facebook: Facebook.com/JackslashMedia Facebook.com/IndianaSCSeries

JackslashTV
12 Likes: Bobv, darnall, davidm, erich45, gastown, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, KJHolley, koolaid89, oldfan49, robert gatten, Tripp22
JDFAST (Offline)
  #6 6/26/15 2:03 AM
Good to hear

.... nothing beats an open wheel car slinging dirt.
2 Likes: jim goerge, robert gatten