Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA at ELDORA
8/1/12, 10:30 AM   #31
Re: MMSA at ELDORA
minifan1

[quote=DAD;294730]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minifan1 View Post

HI MINI:

Why don't you stick with AMSA, With you as a friend they don't need enemies!!

Honest Dad himself
im not on either side as far as MMSA and AMSA are concerned, i have been to more MMSA races this year than i have AMSA, I am just stating what i have seen, AMSA seems to be a lot of Henchcraft cars and some Foz cars, I believe if i buy a car i will buy a new Henchcraft from what i have seen they are cleaning up the wins, I have heard good things about Larry at speed parts but i just dont like the looks of the FOZ Jmo.

8/1/12, 10:44 AM   #32
Midget18

Why not a FSC, they are winning also?

8/1/12, 10:49 AM   #33
scott bradley1x

Looks are not everything,but it does help selling cars

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Phylo82
8/1/12, 10:50 AM   #34
DAD

[quote=minifan1;294737]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post

im not on either side as far as MMSA and AMSA are concerned, i have been to more MMSA races this year than i have AMSA, I am just stating what i have seen, AMSA seems to be a lot of Henchcraft cars and some Foz cars, I believe if i buy a car i will buy a new Henchcraft from what i have seen they are cleaning up the wins, I have heard good things about Larry at speed parts but i just dont like the looks of the FOZ Jmo.

To each His * or * Her Own. Now Drink the "KOOL-AID". it's good for you.

Did anyone ever tell you you have a beautiful "BUTT".

You are too "HIGH CLASS" to be running with us peasants

I think you are a much better fit somewhere (no I meant anywhere) else.

You Know I like to argue and get people to thinking but I don't like making them mad, and You make me MAD!

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 8/1/12 at 10:55 AM.

1 member likes this post: bowbuild
8/1/12, 11:00 AM   #35
Phylo82

The cars that are 'cleaning up' are the cars with the best drivers and people that know how to set them up.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott bradley1x View Post
Looks are not everything,but it does help selling cars

Posted via Mobile Device
Your car is ugly.
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt

8/1/12, 11:09 AM   #36
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phylo82 View Post
The cars that are 'cleaning up' are the cars with the best drivers and people that know how to set them up.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Your car is ugly.
My daddy told me a long time ago if it's fast it's pretty.

Honest Dad himself

2 members like this post: bowbuild, D.L. 122
8/1/12, 11:14 AM   #37
Phylo82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
My daddy told me a long time ago if it's fast it's pretty.

Honest Dad himself
Racecars are like farts, everyones stinks but yours.
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt

1 member likes this post: bowbuild
8/1/12, 11:16 AM   #38
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midget18 View Post
Why not a FSC, they are winning also?
If I was you guys I would put a "for sale" post on the WIMS website, Your car would change their whole way of racing and I am thinking some smart racer could clean up until they figured out what hit them.

Besides the further away from home your car is the better it is for us.

Honest Dad himself

8/1/12, 11:23 AM   #39
minifan1

I will agree those cars winning do have good drivers and seem to be haveing good setups but the majority of those cars appear to be Henchcraft cars, DAD, Im not high class by any means i just have a good set of eyes and when i see something thats good thats what i go with, Yea other cars have won but theres one chassis that is winning the most, Im not on here to make anyone mad I thought this was america and i could have fredom of speech thats all. DAD where do you run mostly, I see your always posting stuff about MMSA but I dont recall seeing your car at any race this year, and i always see you asking for updates when they are racing. I dont want to sound like im bashing any chassis builder especially the foz car i know its a good car and has won some races but in my own openion i like the Hench car but if Hyper gets their new car out i may swing toward it.

1 member likes this post: DAD
8/1/12, 12:17 PM   #40
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by minifan1 View Post
I will agree those cars winning do have good drivers and seem to be haveing good setups but the majority of those cars appear to be Henchcraft cars, DAD, Im not high class by any means i just have a good set of eyes and when i see something thats good thats what i go with, Yea other cars have won but theres one chassis that is winning the most, Im not on here to make anyone mad I thought this was america and i could have fredom of speech thats all. DAD where do you run mostly, I see your always posting stuff about MMSA but I dont recall seeing your car at any race this year, and i always see you asking for updates when they are racing. I dont want to sound like im bashing any chassis builder especially the foz car i know its a good car and has won some races but in my own openion i like the Hench car but if Hyper gets their new car out i may swing toward it.

Great!! Lets just agree to disagree. Lets stop bashing racing groups and fellow racers cars owners and even chassis builders. I did not buy my race car for looks. I bought it to race, and most of the people I race with feel the same way. Race car Chassis are a matter of personal taste and every one sees things a little different.

I don't drink with the "heard" never have and probably never will. Back when everybody else was racing Bailey's and ERC's I was racing a Beast by Dwight Farnsley and Bob Nicoles. When I got the chance to get a one off "Stealth Mini Sprint" I got it. Now I race an FSC (by AJ Felker) one of my former drivers, and like the Stealth you can't just go out there and buy one of them either so I don't have to park besides another one very often, except for "Lynsey & Joe".

Like Phylo said you need set up and driver, we got those but what he left out was two more important things "MONEY" and "LADY LUCK". It is Much better to be lucky than good.

MONEY talks and BULL-S#IT walks--I have been doing a lot of walking lately. I think we are back together now so. If you come to a MMSA show and you see a Gosh-ugly #37 or my big old 2 story black trailer stop by and say high. I really ain't Mad anymore.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: ringo18
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA at ELDORA