IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 1995 Gambler Sprint car almost complete
10/17/21, 5:22 PM   #1
1995 Gambler Sprint car almost complete
TMCrestoration

1995 Gambler Sprint car. Frankland Rear end, Parts are stamped with Gambler. Comes with complete front axle. bars and and torsion bars, all the original body panels, small tailtank, Duralite wheels. Brand new stainless nerf bars, tailtank bar, and front bumpser. Lee steering gear. Lots of stuff. Please contact me, I need to sell this. Can deliver to World finals for a fee. $3995.00 Frame is straight. was going to build a Sammy Hooters tribute car but running out of storage. 412-303-7738.

2 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
10/17/21, 8:48 PM   #2
TQ29m

That sounds like something my Ranger would fit in, but I have put that project on hold til I see what happens with our Country, keep your family family close and your cash closer, the engine is ready to test, and I have no doubt about it being a a good one, good luck selling it, it will make someone happy.
You might want to move your ad over to the sprint car site. Bob

2 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 1995 Gambler Sprint car almost complete