IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #1 7/24/23 8:54 AM
Its Sprint Week at Lincoln Park Speedway on Thrusday 7/27!
USAC Sprints!!!
Pit Gate opens 12pm
Pit Admission $40/10 & under free
Main Gate opens 4pm
General Admission $30/10 & under free
**No marking of seats until gates open**
Hot Laps 6pm
Racing 7pm
  #2 7/25/23 10:52 AM
TRAFFIC ALERT FOR THOSE COMING TO LINCOLN PARK SPEEDWAY FOR SPRINT WEEK!!!!!
Beginning on or about July 26th US 231 is going to be closed from just north of I-70 all the way to Greencastle. So here is our detour tips!

Traveling on 231 from the North - Just continue on south when you are 231 at the light by the courthouse in Greencastle (your would normally turn to the left) this road is Jackson Street. Jackson Street will turn into what the locals call Manhattan Road. Just stay straight and it will bring you out on US 40. Then you just east on 40 and its about 4 miles to the track.

Traveling on 231 from the South or coming on west bound I-70 - just take I -70 to the Putnamville Exit (Exit 37). Take 243 north and it will bring you out just a bit east of the the track. You will be able to see the track from that intersection with 40.
Traveling Eastbound I70 - Take the Putnamville Exit (Exit 37). Take 243 north and it will bring you out just a bit east of the the track. You will be able to see the track from that intersection with 40.

Traveling eastbound on US 40 - just take your normal route

Traveling westbound US 40, there are couple places that 40 goes to one lane. One of those spots is just west of the track, so when you come out of that bridge construction, be sure to move into the drive lane (right lane) and not the passing lane.
Safe travels!
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #3 7/25/23 11:44 AM
Is there a support class?
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #4 7/25/23 12:17 PM
Wish you would start later especially with a heat index over 100 degrees. Nothing wrong with starting hot laps at 7. You can still be done by 10.
6 Likes: billw, BLASTER1, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, John P Huss, mc/rider
PAW (Offline)
  #5 7/26/23 9:57 AM
Originally Posted by throwbackracingteam:
wish you would start later especially with a heat index over 100 degrees. Nothing wrong with starting hot laps at 7. You can still be done by 10.
🤣🤣

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
  #6 7/26/23 11:03 AM
ATTENTION: Thursday Sprint Week Hot Lap Time is being pushed back to 6:45pm (original time was 6pm).
Gates will still be opening at the posted times.
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, jdull99, PIT CART, tirespinner
  #7 7/27/23 8:48 AM
Race Day!
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
BLASTER1 (Offline)
  #8 7/27/23 1:20 PM
How much rainfall has there been today in the area?
The55 (Offline)
  #9 7/27/23 2:47 PM
I live in Plainfield and there hasn’t been enough rain to this point to be a problem.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #10 7/27/23 5:08 PM
Light shower moved through around 4. Now back to hot and muggy!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner