IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!
4/18/11, 8:52 PM   #1
Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!
ekohl23

Daron is trying to get a sponsorship with Prilosec OTC. All you have to do is vote for him once per day. Everyone knows how much they love to watch him race and I know i would hate to see a good racer have to give up his dream due to lack of funds. Here is the link:

http://www.officialsponsor.com/applications/view/14265

5 members like this post: dirtball, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, S.Clayton, Will Shunk
4/18/11, 9:24 PM   #2
Re: Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!
racephoto1

We all want to see him run, now is the time to prove it. It doesn't cost anything, and it goes for a good cause, getting MDC money to race on.
VOTE ! and give this guy a chnce.

IMG_3608 by uncloose1, on Flickr

4 members like this post: ekohl23, jim goerge, S.Clayton, speed bump
4/18/11, 10:59 PM   #3
cmcooper2

Lets get this guy back into the seat where he truly belongs!! We all want to see you run Daron and we will do our best to make it happen for ya!

5 members like this post: dirtball, EBookerFan, jim goerge, S.Clayton, speed bump
4/19/11, 9:44 AM   #4
ekohl23

we're trying to help a racer out not turn this into the Roast of Daron Clayton. Either help him out by voting or keep the negative comments to yourself man

4/19/11, 5:32 PM   #5
a tall Short fan 36

Yea that's a toss up.... But they are in my opinion the two most exciting drivers to watch!!!! Vote Vote Vote... and best of luck to DC92!!!!!!!!!

4/20/11, 9:09 AM   #6
cmcooper2

Please keep voting. Create as many accounts as you can to help daron out and remember to vote everyday. Daron needs this as well as the sport of sprint car racing. And please try to stay on SUBJECT and try to limit the negative comments. Thanks!

3 members like this post: dirtball, jim goerge, S.Clayton
4/20/11, 9:27 AM   #7
miledirt

No doubt!

1 member likes this post: S.Clayton
4/20/11, 4:31 PM   #8
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

Its sad that this thread has been hijacked with negative and uncalled for comments. Daron, his friends and supporters have come up with a great idea to help them get to the racetrack this year. And all that they have done was come on here and ask for 2 minutes of your time to vote. Thats it!!! No Donations, No Money.. just 2 minutes of your time. It has to be the most inexpensive way to help a guy out. Good Luck this season Daron, see you at the track here soon.

For any fan or businessman out there that can't afford to sponsor thousands of dollars to a race team every year. Here is an idea for you to be able to help out a local racer. Pick one night out of the year.. pick a low budget or fan favorite driver of your choice.....Go to the pit window before or after the races and kindly ask if you could pay for that driver and crew pit pass for an evening. This happen to me a few years back and I still do not know who did it for me. But I can tell you this, it was a great suprise and put a smile on our faces for the evening. Little things like that goes a very long way.
Last edited by STIDA.com; 4/20/11 at 5:43 PM.

4/20/11, 4:46 PM   #9
axsom#11

Good Luck Darren , hope to see ya at the track this summer .

1 member likes this post: S.Clayton
4/20/11, 4:58 PM   #10
Relentless Racing

Thank you fans/friends for helping me with this potentially great opportunity to represent a national company and get them into sprint car racing. There is more to this than just helping me get into a seat this year. If we can get a huge sponsor like this to look into non-wing sprint car racing. I believe it has potential to attract other sponsors as well if this turns out that it works well. All companies, fans, drivers, crew chiefs, race tracks, ect... look for the best way to make that dollar count at the end of the day. So thank you for your past and future votes!

-Daron Clayton

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!