IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Quarter Midget Nationals
10/18/14, 12:46 AM   #1
Quarter Midget Nationals
jim goerge

Saturday Oct 18th The Outlaw Quarter Midget Nationals will be held at Seedtick Raceway in Princeton Indiana Gates open at 10;30 Practice at 1 and racing at 2 Come on out and see the stars of tomorrow

1 member likes this post: DAD
10/18/14, 9:28 AM   #2
Re: Quarter Midget Nationals
DAD

If you have never attended a 1/4 Midget race you sure don't know what you are missing. These kids are as good and sometimes better than their adult counterparts. And if you really want to have some fun watch their Parents!!!

And you can't beat the cost of admission>

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 10/18/14 at 9:29 AM.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
10/18/14, 2:40 PM   #3
Melmo

We was headed that way but not feeling well so we went Kokomo Quarter Midget track to run the Willey Gorden and Dave Darland shows up to give the Dave Darland Sporstmanship Award.. Starla Parsons was the winner of it this year and a big surprise to us!!! Also we got rained out today and will be racing tomorrow!!!!

2 members like this post: dmyers25m, jim goerge
10/18/14, 11:05 PM   #4
jim goerge

WOW What a trip watching those kids race!!!!! Wife and I loved it. we will be back. And coolest part was every kid got a trophy and some kind of racing t shirt from Nascar or a local mod driver so COOL

1 member likes this post: oldfan49
10/21/14, 9:30 AM   #5
DAD

I have two questions. What are "Outlaw Quarter Midgets"? I take it they are not affiliated with either QMA or USAC. Do they run with different specifications or tracks?

Honest Dad himself

10/21/14, 10:39 AM   #6
on_the_edge

I believe this was just an event put on at Seedtick to race again this year. Jason Adams who works for the MSCS sprint car series was kind of in charge of and organized for it to happen, I believe his kids normally run at the terre haute track. So not really a special series or anything just a one off deal to get people to come out and race.

4 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, oldfan49, oljonesy
10/22/14, 6:25 PM   #7
55fan

Anybody in west Tennessee interested in quarter midgets. I would entertain putting a series w/ maybe a mini sprint out here near the Tennessee river.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Quarter Midget Nationals