IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
grumpy racer (Offline)
  #1 8/30/08 10:45 PM
Any one hear any thing from putnam yet?
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #2 8/30/08 10:56 PM
Had somewhere between 25 and 30 cars. 3 heats, B Main, and 2 A Mains
B won by Carmichael Sr. 1st A (30 laps) by Bobby Stines. He was hooked up. Puterbaugh 2d. 2d A Main (15 laps) Doug Heck Over at 10PM except for fireworks, Mods, SS, and Bombers. Track was pretty good.:checkered:
cope42 (Offline)
  #3 8/31/08 12:36 AM
:applaud::applaud:stines was hooked, lapped all the way to 3rd place good run, to bad dickie was not there man that would of been a good battle for sure... i think they all did a whale of a job tonight.... good racing good crowd
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #4 8/31/08 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by Al Pierce:
Had somewhere between 25 and 30 cars. 3 heats, B Main, and 2 A Mains
B won by Carmichael Sr. 1st A (30 laps) by Bobby Stines. He was hooked up. Puterbaugh 2d. 2d A Main (15 laps) Doug Heck Over at 10PM except for fireworks, Mods, SS, and Bombers. Track was pretty good.:checkered:
AL,
THE BOMBER RACE WAS WON BY THE # 1 --- OF GUESS WHO ---:applaud:
Russ (Offline)
  #5 8/31/08 3:09 AM
Stines would have smoked Gaines too. That was one of the more dominating runs I've seen in a while. Congrats to Stephanie Tuttle on her 4th place finish.
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #6 8/31/08 5:45 AM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
AL,
All right!:applaud::thumb
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #7 8/31/08 7:48 AM
AL,
Congrats to the family!!:applaud: Looked pretty good in the heat too. Speaking of Bomber heats, I'm curious about the one that won one of the heats by about 3/4 of a lap. I told my wife that someone might put up the $ to tear the engine down(if they still do that). Do you suppose he was that fast or the others were just awfully slow?
I'm not real sure what was the point of that last sprint car feature, or 15 lap heat, that they ran. It was more like a second "B".
I thought the whole place looked cleaner (with the exception of the restrooms) and the WEEDS were cut. Is this a new era for P'ville? Overall, a pretty good night and pretty much accident free :thumb, except for a TommyTipOver and the golf cart incident. Stines had 'em covered and the track held up pretty good. Good car count for this late in the year, but if Paragon had been running they would have been under 20.
Dirty Mouth
  #8 8/31/08 8:43 AM
Originally Posted by Al Pierce:
Congrats to the family!!:applaud: Looked pretty good in the heat too. Speaking of Bomber heats, I'm curious about the one that won one of the heats by about 3/4 of a lap. I told my wife that someone might put up the $ to tear the engine down(if they still do that). Do you suppose he was that fast or the others were just awfully slow?
I'm not real sure what was the point of that last sprint car feature, or 15 lap heat, that they ran. It was more like a second "B".
I thought the whole place looked cleaner (with the exception of the restrooms) and the WEEDS were cut. Is this a new era for P'ville? Overall, a pretty good night and pretty much accident free :thumb, except for a TommyTipOver and the golf cart incident. Stines had 'em covered and the track held up pretty good. Good car count for this late in the year, but if Paragon had been running they would have been under 20.
It seemed to me that the Bomber was starting the race in turn 3. He was already at the flag stand before the other cars got to turn 4.

It was a lot cleaner. :thumb

The golf cart incident was hilarious!!:rolling
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #9 8/31/08 9:20 AM
AL,
Congrats to Lloyd:thumb he should give his crew chief a new contract:kookoo Off to Tri-State:Steer

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
hoosier (Offline)
  #10 8/31/08 11:16 AM
A Big Congrats to Bobby Stines and the Hurst Brothers Team!! :respect: Bobby's been there all year maybe "Lady Luck" is going to shine your way! :applaud: Also Congrats to Doug Heck! Good Job Boys! :checkered:
Crystal Pottorff